<Bronze Donator>
Thuney to the Chiefs.

Edit: That's a lot of money for a Guard

• 1Worf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thats an insane price for a guard. But I guess when you got Mahomes, you do what you gotta do.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Here is a big signing for the Chargers. Best FA Center by far.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
And another signing for the 49ers. Not sure how to feel about this one. Really holding my breath for the Trent Williams news still.

Hosix

All labs matter!

I am happy for Roy. He was undrafted and earned a starting spot. He earned this contract. Any Jags fan in here? He is a hard worker. You got a good one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think after the Super Bowl they saw the light
I'm gonna laugh when they dump so much into the line that they end up shorting their defense and end up resting the entire team on Mahomes' shoulders.

• 2Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
49ers restructuring Dee Ford's contract. I am pretty sure he is never playing again, so I will admit I don't really understand what this does. I am sure it is some sort of cap adjustment to help them this year though.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
More signings for the Patriots. Also rumored they are working out a deal with 49ers Kendrick Bourne

• 1Like
  • 1WTF

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty impressive for a team that started the day over the cap. Not sure what other moves they have made.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
And Gronk back to the Bucs for another year. Man, they managed to bring just about everyone back. They are going to have to be overwhelming favorites next year (assuming health)

• 1Like