2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Heh, good luck with him. I still think he has a ton of upside, and maybe a change of scenery will help him. Because many times he was in the right spot, but just couldn't finish the play. He was picked on quite a bit.
Thank fucking god. So glad to be done with him.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The 49ers podcast I listen to is hosted by a hispanic guy and he's been saying his name "a culo" all season.

In case you don't know...

Screenshot 2021-03-16 at 7.41.21 PM.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Here comes my wishful thinking! The 49ers haven't signed Trent Williams yet because they are working on a trade for Watson. Getting Watson and cutting (or trading) Jimmy G actually saves them cap space this year. So they get the trade done for Watson, opens up more space for Williams, sign him and all is right in the world! Here is Mike Lombardi telling Eisen that Watson only wants to go to Denver or SF. Timestamp where it starts

And no, I don't actually expect any of that to happen. But it would be awesome!

Edit: For some reason the timestamp keeps getting screwed up. It starts around 18:20

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Here comes my wishful thinking! The 49ers haven't signed Trent Williams yet because they are working on a trade for Watson. Getting Watson and cutting (or trading) Jimmy G actually saves them cap space this year. So they get the trade done for Watson, opens up more space for Williams, sign him and all is right in the world! Here is Mike Lombardi telling Eisen that Watson only wants to go to Denver or SF. Timestamp where it starts

Well we already know this is impossible and all that

• 2Worf
  • 1Slow
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Edit: For some reason the timestamp keeps getting screwed up. It starts around 18:20
We'll get Watson and he'll promptly shatter his leg. Garrison Hearst will send his regards as to what could've been...

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
William Jackson to the Football Team. Huge need after Darby went to Denver.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>

If John Lynch actually pulls that off they will have to put him in the hall of fame for a second time as a GM.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Looks like Watson is being accused of something.

Edit: Here is the social media post he is referring to
1615953254052.png

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
A little more to the story. Female masseuse is claiming sexual assault. Color me skeptical.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Clearly the only thing for the Texans to do at this point is trade him straight across for Jimmy G.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
A little more to the story. Female masseuse is claiming sexual assault. Color me skeptical.

Yeah, I'm sure a fucking super rich, super famous dude in amazing shape has to "sexually assault" chicks... :rolleyes:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I'm sure a fucking super rich, super famous dude in amazing shape has to "sexually assault" chicks... :rolleyes:

He's must be the dumbest motherfucker walking on earth thinking that getting a massage from someone who is not employed by the team is not gonna backfire in a spectacular fashion. On the other hand he's a black entitled QB who has had everything hand it to him on silver platter since probably high school.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ome

Molten Core Raider
I almost feel like this is some underhanded shit to just redirect his focus on bullshit removing his desire/ability to play somewhere else while having the same effect on teams wanting him.