2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You know, we're all going to be laughing this Watson thing until Belichick acquires him for a 2023 4th round pick while sipping his lemonade, then suddenly all of the accusers settle for peanuts.
Then he can throw TD passes to Aaron Hernandez...

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
You know, we're all going to be laughing this Watson thing until Belichick acquires him for a 2023 4th round pick while sipping his lemonade, then suddenly all of the accusers settle for peanuts.
Hah, my buddy just sent me this.
1616708614101.png

Also, pretty good troll back and forth between Cardinals and Seahawks.

• 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Hey 49er Bros

How should i feel about this?

I though he was pretty good in 19, but shit the bed last year with the fish.

Fadaar

That guy
You'd think any quality RB should thrive in Buffalo right now with how good the passing game was last year

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You'd think any quality RB should thrive in Buffalo right now with how good the passing game was last year

Except they didn't run the ball for shit, really. Not that I was going to touch either Singletary or Moss in fantasy before this signing, but...yeah.

Fadaar

That guy
Except they didn't run the ball for shit, really. Not that I was going to touch either Singletary or Moss in fantasy before this signing, but...yeah.

I know which is weird. Depth signing if anything unless Singletary is gone. But yeah about the only reason I would have touched Singletary last year would have been a bye week replacement.

Merrith

I know which is weird. Depth signing if anything unless Singletary is gone. But yeah about the only reason I would have touched Singletary last year would have been a bye week replacement.

Was irritated, I got Moss in like Round 10 of my draft, lot of noise about him taking over at some point in the season...but they just didn't run the ball well in general and injuries/timeshare made him only startable a couple weeks when he got some goal line work.

• 1Solidarity

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Both Beane and McDermott are talking up Moss and Singletary.

AS a fan who was hyped for both, neither played well in 2020.

Singletary was 687 with no TDs
Moss was 481 with 4 TDs.

Back to back 3rd round picks in 19 and 20.

There was lots of talk about Bills taking Najee Harris, Etienne or Javonte Williams with pick #30. now who knows.

Personally i had both Singletary and Breida in Fantasy at one point last year, both burned me.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Bills line couldn’t run block to save their lives either. If they can get better blocking their run game should be popping.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Both Beane and McDermott are talking up Moss and Singletary.

AS a fan who was hyped for both, neither played well in 2020.

Singletary was 687 with no TDs
Moss was 481 with 4 TDs.

Back to back 3rd round picks in 19 and 20.

There was lots of talk about Bills taking Najee Harris, Etienne or Javonte Williams with pick #30. now who knows.

Personally i had both Singletary and Breida in Fantasy at one point last year, both burned me.

Yeah I don't believe it as far as fantasy goes. They might provide good value to the team in general, I just can't see either/any of the RB's there now getting enough of the workload to be a viable RB2 option. RB3 at best, hoping for one or the others to get injured so they get more work.

Bills better not draft any of those RB's, so many decisions killing fantasy value as it is, really up that Harris and Etienne at least have good landing spots where they could be semi value RB2's.

Jozu

Brieda was the 2nd fastest RB in the NFL the last 2 seasons.

behind Mostert, which is so strange.

• 1Like

Animosity

Really happy with how the Seahawks off-season has turned out. Resigned Dunlap today for 2 years for less than he was signed for 1 year.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hey 49er Bros

How should i feel about this?

I though he was pretty good in 19, but shit the bed last year with the fish.

He's a decent back if he can stay healthy, which didn't seem like he could do very often for the 49ers. I had him at one point in Fantasy last year and dropped him by week 5 I think. I wouldn't expect much from him.

Merrith

This draft is going to be so interesting with how free agency went. A lot of teams filled certain holes that really affects how the 1st round might go.

If the Jets actually decide to stick with Darnold, you could have any one to three of them at #2, Miami at #3, or Atlanta at #4 trade down out of their picks. Carolina (#8), Denver (#9), San Fran (#12) and the Pats(#15) all possibilities to trade up for a QB. Hell even WFT(#19) or Chicago(#20) could go nuts and try it.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
This draft is going to be so interesting with how free agency went. A lot of teams filled certain holes that really affects how the 1st round might go.

If the Jets actually decide to stick with Darnold, you could have any one to three of them at #2, Miami at #3, or Atlanta at #4 trade down out of their picks. Carolina (#8), Denver (#9), San Fran (#12) and the Pats(#15) all possibilities to trade up for a QB. Hell even WFT(#19) or Chicago(#20) could go nuts and try it.

If Saleh sticks with a guy who threw 9 TDs and 11 ints in his third year and has never played a 16 game schedule, I'll begin to question his desire or intelligence to stay as a NFL HC. Mark Sanchez being one of his biggest defenders should already tell Douglas that pick #2 is reserved for a QB lol.

• 1Like

Animosity

The whole draft is determined by the Jets. Gonna be fun to watch the drama play out no matter what they decide.

• 1Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Real drama is next years free agency. All these 1 year deals and perhaps more cap space!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users