2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean there's worse stopgaps than Dalton, but you'd think they're in it to be winning right now. Seriously though, I'm sure whatever intern moderates that twitter is probably enjoying himself.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don’t know why they just didn’t bring back Mitch. Cheaper and already knows the system and personnel. Dalton probably won’t be any better than him or Foles.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
What a waste of their defense from the last few years. Just needed a few pieces and all they will get is 1 playoff appearence out of it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
What a waste of their defense from the last few years. Just needed a few pieces and all they will get is 1 playoff appearence out of it.
yeah, he's a fine stopgap, but that's what foles was supposed to be like 200 years ago. defense going to get old before they fix this shit.

• 1Like

Animosity

Kinda surprising but maybe work out
Sherman is just desperate for anyone to sign him at this point. He was putting out promos on his own twitter page the other day. I love the guy and he will definitely be in the HOF and ROH for the Seahawks. But he was a big part of why they tried to culture shift. But if he and Russ can smooth it over, Ill bring him back on the cheap.

• 2Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
"We will also provide a copy of the non-disclosure agreement that Deshaun Watson and his marketing manager repeatedly insisted that Jane Doe (and others) sign after (and sometimes before) the ‘massage session,’ which she refused to sign."

From Buzbee, though I didn't see a link to the supposed NDA yet. If that turns out to be true though, that's pretty damning.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Sherman is just desperate for anyone to sign him at this point. He was putting out promos on his own twitter page the other day. I love the guy and he will definitely be in the HOF and ROH for the Seahawks. But he was a big part of why they tried to culture shift. But if he and Russ can smooth it over, Ill bring him back on the cheap.

My biggest problem with the Sherman of today is that’s he just not very good. He was ok in 2019 but pretty bad in 2017,18,20. I think he’s lost a couple steps and that’s killer for DBs. I dont see the value and so far neither does anyone in the NFL. Time to put old Shermie out to pasture

• 2Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don’t know why they just didn’t bring back Mitch. Cheaper and already knows the system and personnel. Dalton probably won’t be any better than him or Foles.
Dalton can actually use the left half of the field. Mitch was fucking painful to watch, even when I was rooting against the Bears.

• 1Like

Animosity

My biggest problem with the Sherman of today is that’s he just not very good. He was ok in 2019 but pretty bad in 2017,18,20. I think he’s lost a couple steps and that’s killer for DBs. I dont see the value and so far neither does anyone in the NFL. Time to put old Shermie out to pasture
Agree for sure. It showed in that SB game. And now staying healthy is a big issue for him too.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This is true. In 2019 he was very good, but this was due to a combination of a great front 7, his football IQ, instincts, and nothing to do with his physical abilities. You could clearly see the physical limitations last year, and I just don't see how he comes back and plays at even an above average level.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You know, we're all going to be laughing this Watson thing until Belichick acquires him for a 2023 4th round pick while sipping his lemonade, then suddenly all of the accusers settle for peanuts.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users