2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Fadaar

That guy
I don't know why any teams would touch Fields. He has the biggest red flag of all going against him -- an Ohio State quarterback.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
I don't know why any teams would touch Fields. He has the biggest red flag of all going against him -- an Ohio State quarterback.

Sadly this is so very true. But he looked great against Clemson. I don’t put much stock in “pro days”. Throwing against air and no defensive line pressure...meh.

Sterling

El Presidente
pro days are for finding defects not for improving the stock of top prospects. they can be good for lower tier dudes though.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Isn't the big knock on Fields that he doesn't get past his first read quick enough, too? Kind of killer when you go from a spot where you have massive talent around you that overmatches near everyone you play to the NFL.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Fields seems to have a high ceiling but also the most work to do to get there when you look at the rest of this class. His IQ is suspect at getting reads etc etc

Hosix

All labs matter!
Isn't the big knock on Fields that he doesn't get past his first read quick enough, too? Kind of killer when you go from a spot where you have massive talent around you that overmatches near everyone you play to the NFL.

So he is Dwayne Haskins 2.0?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Yep. He going get a good prison style dicking by these women. At this point, a successful civil court case is almost automatic for Buzbee. They can fucking clean this motherfucker out too.

How does the NFL play a guilty dude even if civil case? ESPN shits on them for not having 70% black coaches no matter how ridiculous that thought process is. Add in the massive number of diversity hires this past decade by sports outlets. He’s toast for at least a few years. I don’t he’s smart enough to rehab his image properly either. It’s like keeping a 5 yr old out of the cookie jar while working 3 jobs.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If he was actually trying to talk to his accusers without his lawyer than he's even dumber than I thought.

and I already thought he was really fucking dumb.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Oh shit, the Jets are sticking with Darnold!

I mean I am sure there is nothing actually to it.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
People really believe Jones is a better option than Wilson?

IMO its Lawrence - Wilson - Fields - Lance - Jones

• 1Picard

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
People really believe Jones is a better option than Wilson?

IMO its Lawrence - Wilson - Fields - Lance - Jones
Literally nobody, except reportedly Shanahan, believe that Jones is better than Wilson. The consensus seems to be that Jones is far and away the 5th best QB of the top 5 QBs.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Lance seems to be a huge wildcard.
Could be great, but who would take that risk with only one game played last year. His pro day went very well.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Everyone thought Herbert would be a total bust and was a horrible pick... There's your nugget of Hope

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>