2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
didn't that face of the franchise start off by denying everything and according to him nothing ever happened? And now he's like "ok, sometimes we banged but it was all like consensual and stuff. Like, I could tell that she totally wanted it". It would have been so much easier just to pay them all off. Right after blowing his load, he should have had his lawyers offer six figures but she had to sign an ironclad NDA. I bet most if not all of them would have jumped on the idea of getting paid. But the fucker was too cheap. Fuck him.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
There's no such thing as an "ironclad" NDA if what you did was illegal. They can take the money and then go to the cops/newspaper and you can't do shit. Even if you could, what are you going to do? Sue them and take their massage table after your reputation/career are already ruined?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
There's no such thing as an "ironclad" NDA if what you did was illegal. They can take the money and then go to the cops/newspaper and you can't do shit. Even if you could, what are you going to do? Sue them and take their massage table after your reputation/career are already ruined?
If all this pans out he might need that massage table for his new career giving handies.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

“But here is my problem: Mr. Hardin, in his press conference, also stated that, from his client’s perspective, some or more of these massage interactions with my clients, both licensed and unlicensed therapists, became sexual because they were ‘consensual.’ NO.

“I can tell you from my clients’ perspectives THESE INTERACTIONS WERE NOT CONSENSUAL. ‘No’ means no. That’s all.”

Wonder if he has some sort of mommy issues or ??? He's clearly a sex addict with very questionable decision making abilities off the football field.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Clearly. South Park needs to revisit this
1618087865179.png

Edit: fixed video

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Merrith Merrith have you heard anything about this?

There's definitely been some noise about it. But you hear the opposite, too, that signing Fitz means we don't have to go crazy for a QB this year. Have to wonder if Atlanta is also talking to the Pats or Denver if they don't want to trade back all the way to 19 with us.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
For my SF Fran friends like Ameraves Ameraves , Kirun Kirun , Jozu Jozu ,and Muurloen Muurloen

Eyi0gbfXIAsLPJ_
To be completely honest I would almost rather them just traded pick 12 for Cousins, than trade that much capital to move up and take Jones. It's fucking maddening that they may actually do that. (and no, I am not suggesting they actually traded 12 for Cousins, just that would have been more palatable).

I am still holding out hope it is all just talking heads making assumptions (based on who the fuck knows what), and they end up going with Fields. If you listen to what Shanahan said in their press conference, I just don't see how Jones is actually the pick.

A bit of a breakdown in case anyone wants to watch.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Why? I don't want that guy and his drama anywhere near the 49ers at this point.
I'm mostly memeing about the idea. But, I'd honestly take him if he were available. I don't give a shit how much oil he has checked.

• 1Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
To be completely honest I would almost rather them just traded pick 12 for Cousins, than trade that much capital to move up and take Jones. It's fucking maddening that they may actually do that. (and no, I am not suggesting they actually traded 12 for Cousins, just that would have been more palatable).

I am still holding out hope it is all just talking heads making assumptions (based on who the fuck knows what), and they end up going with Fields. If you listen to what Shanahan said in their press conference, I just don't see how Jones is actually the pick.

A bit of a breakdown in case anyone wants to watch.
It's not like he is going to come out and say this is our guy. That woule be idiotic.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It's not like he is going to come out and say this is our guy. That woule be idiotic.
Agree. And honestly ever since Shanahan and Lynch came in, they have kept things pretty quiet. That was one thing Lynch was adamant about before he got hired, since the leaks coming out of the 49ers front office during Harbaugh and Baalke was so bad. So other than people thinking Jones is what Shanahan is looking for (i.e. the next Cousins) I just don't see why people are so sold on it.
Definitely still some rumblings that Shanahan and Lynch don't agree on who they should take at 3, too.
You are the first person I have seen say this. Got any links from where it's coming from? My impression is that Lynch defers to Shanahan on this.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Shanahan has final say. He was hired before Lynch. kyle and his father are controlling the team from personnel down to scheme. Lynch is the general manager, he handles front office duties, PR shit, communications and takes responsibility in terms of the teams vision and values while Kyle is in charge of football operations.

For example, when it comes to the draft process, Lynch will verbalize that the organization is in the process of preparing to draft a franchise QB. Then Shanahan is the one who actually makes the decision as to which QB will be drafted.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Agree. And honestly ever since Shanahan and Lynch came in, they have kept things pretty quiet. That was one thing Lynch was adamant about before he got hired, since the leaks coming out of the 49ers front office during Harbaugh and Baalke was so bad. So other than people thinking Jones is what Shanahan is looking for (i.e. the next Cousins) I just don't see why people are so sold on it.

You are the first person I have seen say this. Got any links from where it's coming from? My impression is that Lynch defers to Shanahan on this.

Report: Shanahan, Lynch disagree on which QB to pick No. 3

Has some quotes in there from Michael Lombardi from The Athletic. Obviously, no idea if legit, just saw the rumblings and made me wonder. Also confirms that Shanahan has control of the pick I guess.

• 1Like