LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Muurloen is a Texans fan.

1618130039890.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Wonder if he has some sort of mommy issues or ??? He's clearly a sex addict with very questionable decision making abilities off the football field.

Watson is going to have issues getting out of this no doubt.

But if all of those girls actually said NO! and he forced himself on them then why did NONE of them report it at the time with the police? Yeah, right.

Some of these girls might have legitimate complaints, but most of these "massage" therapists are probably just piling on because they smell money at the end of a civil suit.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Some of these girls might have legitimate complaints, but most of these "massage" therapists are probably just piling on because they smell money at the end of a civil suit.

You consort with whores you get what you deserve.

On the other hand, I understand why people do it. The days of famous people just fucking hordes of groupies whenever they want is over. Everywhere you go there's people with cameras and access to twitter. You can't get away with anything out in public and wives/girlfriends/employers can't look the other way when there's pictures on the internet that millions of people are going to see.

Just one of the many reasons I've decided not to become rich and famous. Masturbation is still free and private.

• 1Worf

Nester

Vyemm Raider
You know it’s even funnier to think both DHopkins and JJ Watt had to leave the Texans as they put all their eggs in Watsons basket of inappropriate touching.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Watson is going to have issues getting out of this no doubt.

But if all of those girls actually said NO! and he forced himself on them then why did NONE of them report it at the time with the police? Yeah, right.

I think for a number of these cases it wasn't nearly as egregious as the supposed forced oral.

And then with no other witnesses and no vaginal rape, It would be hard to prove anything under the criminal burden of proof. Especially when it sounds like a lot of these were done as house calls during covid.

Given that, I could see how someone, if this really did happen, would feel it would be too much to try and get a little bit of justice when the chance of doing so would be so small. Especially if you think you're the only one.

IIRC, I think the first six or nine were found by Buzbee, before this hit the public. Don't think those could be potential pile ons.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
You consort with whores you get what you deserve.

On the other hand, I understand why people do it. The days of famous people just fucking hordes of groupies whenever they want is over. Everywhere you go there's people with cameras and access to twitter. You can't get away with anything out in public and wives/girlfriends/employers can't look the other way when there's pictures on the internet that millions of people are going to see.

Just one of the many reasons I've decided not to become rich and famous. Masturbation is still free and private.

He gets 20+ million a year. Get a high class prostitute. Politicians, lawyers, etc all get them. They have contracts to get out of this kind of stuff. Or go to Bob Craft's Masseuse Parlor of Love. There are a ton of options for the really wealthy besides slapping dick on the masseuse you found on TikTok. The dude has about 10 functioning brain cells.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Belichick should just go all in and trade a bunch for Rodgers.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
No, you see the joke is to prove he's better than/can win without that guy. That's why you say trade for Rodgers.
This future Hall of Fame football player would rather host Jeopardy then play for Bill Bellicheck

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This future Hall of Fame football player would rather host Jeopardy then play for Bill Bellicheck
Rodgers and Belichick together would probably be a nightmare. I don't think either ego could handle it. Doubt Rodgers is gonna let Belichick yell at him over every mistake.

• 2Like

DickTrickle

I read for the first time today in an ESPN article about the Watson stuff that he had multiple of these people sign an NDA before or after their session, but not all. Sketchy, especially its inconsistency.

DickTrickle

About fucking time. 1-7 years, if he actually see's any, is too fucking short.
Yeah, definitely. Especially with all his prior alcohol related stuff. What a piece of shit.

From the last updates on that kid, it seemed like she was going to be a vegetable but maybe has a chance being so young.

• 1Rustled