2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Sterling

El Presidente
There's a video out there of some contestant putting for his final Jeopardy answer "Who wanted to kick the field goal?" or something to that effect. Rodgers just laughs to himself a minute before responding, was pretty funny.
that's in this very thread just a few posts up.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I could see Rodgers getting those hosting duties and sooner rather than later. As said earlier, he has two more years and no one has Brady's drive to continue. At 39, I could see him saying "What is Jordan Love?" when people ask about Goren Bay's QB in 2024.

Fadaar

That guy
I don't think any of the top few QB's this year will work out but we'll see. Feel free to railroad me next year when the Jets are in the Super Bowl.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Honestly the only reason people dont like Mac Jones is he is fat.

He isnt athletic at all and doesnt check any of the boxes in terms of quickness, endurance etc., but other than that he has put up impressive numbers and has won. His accuracy and arm strength look NFL level, he just doesnt LOOK like a prototypical athlete.

With that said, him at 3 is stupid IMO. I hope the 49ers take Fields or Lance.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I don't think any of the top few QB's this year will work out but we'll see. Feel free to railroad me next year when the Jets are in the Super Bowl.

Tom Brady and his Handpicked 10 wouldn’t be enough with all the dysfunction there. Even Bill said, “Fuck this disaster, I’m out!”

Animosity

Tyrod Taylor, David Johnson and Brandin Cooks. What an offense.. Gonna be a long season for Houston.

• 1Worf

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Tyrod Taylor, David Johnson and Brandin Cooks. What an offense.. Gonna be a long season for Houston.
This John McKay quote may be too on the nose for the Texans:
“I’ll probably take a little time off and go hide somewhere. We will be back. Maybe not this century, but we will be back and we will be a better football team.”

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
GAWD I love this team and all of the bold moves they are taking.

Declaring it now 21-22 NFL Champs our SF 49ers.
This is the only time I'm going to respond to you. Is this faggotry going to continue all year? Between this and your shit in the MLB thread it just seems better to throw you on ignore at this point. I'll never understand the troll persona and why people enjoy it. But if that's all you've got to contribute, it's easier to just ignore you. It's unfortunate because I know you're capable of actual discussion.
Honestly the only reason people dont like Mac Jones is he is fat.

He isnt athletic at all and doesnt check any of the boxes in terms of quickness, endurance etc., but other than that he has put up impressive numbers and has won. His accuracy and arm strength look NFL level, he just doesnt LOOK like a prototypical athlete.

With that said, him at 3 is stupid IMO. I hope the 49ers take Fields or Lance.
I just don't understand how Shanahan looks at the QB's who have given the 49ers fits (Wilson, Murray, Mahommes, etc.) and thinks yup, Jones is the guy for me. Lance and Fields both give you so much more potential. It's fucking crazy

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
This is the only time I'm going to respond to you. Is this faggotry going to continue all year? Between this and your shit in the MLB thread it just seems better to throw you on ignore at this point. I'll never understand the troll persona and why people enjoy it. But if that's all you've got to contribute, it's easier to just ignore you. It's unfortunate because I know you're capable of actual discussion.
The 49ers have my support and my axe.

• 1Worf

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
If 4 QB go right off the board from the get go in this year's draft, that would be insane.

Just goes to show much value (or perhaps overvalue) has been placed into that position.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
If 4 QB go right off the board from the get go in this year's draft, that would be insane.

Just goes to show much value (or perhaps overvalue) has been placed into that position.

I'm OK with it. Pretty much guarantees Sewell falls to the Bengals.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

As a Dolphins fan, they are injecting so much Hopium that draft reality can only disappoint.

• 1Like

Jozu

Well, Jones did post the all time high mark for completion % in college football history, at almost 78%!

Lead the best team in Div 1 to a title and doesnt have any problems going through his reads.

• 1Like