2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
In value I guess it all balances out to being worth about the 45th selection in the draft.

Good trade for both sides.

Kind of interesting, I think the Ravens thought they'd get a 1st for him, obviously all these swaps makes it less than that slightly, but still good haul. Ravens with 2 late 1sts now, perfect spot to get a replacement RT. Chiefs may have just solidified their O line, though. Kind of crazy for 2 contenders in AFC to make that deal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This is great for the chiefs. Really shocked that the Ravens would send him to the Chiefs for what they got.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
In terms of value the trade seems like it's fine for both teams, but assuming Baltimore is trying to win right now it seems kind of odd to trade a player for picks to the team that's the likely favorite to win the AFC.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Kind of interesting, I think the Ravens thought they'd get a 1st for him, obviously all these swaps makes it less than that slightly, but still good haul. Ravens with 2 late 1sts now, perfect spot to get a replacement RT. Chiefs may have just solidified their O line, though. Kind of crazy for 2 contenders in AFC to make that deal.

I don't think they're a contender with Lamar Jackson.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

I don't think they're a contender with Lamar Jackson.

Were in a 1 score game (for most of the game) with Buffalo to get to the AFC Championship game. I know we like to draw these walls at certain levels for guys, but the idea that Lamar couldn't get hot for a couple more games seems crazy to me. The only team in the AFC I see them having real trouble beating is KC, but in single elimination, anything can happen.

• 1Seriously?

Fadaar

That guy
Dreamcycle Orange is not a color any self-respecting man would wear.

tenor.gif

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Were in a 1 score game (for most of the game) with Buffalo to get to the AFC Championship game. I know we like to draw these walls at certain levels for guys, but the idea that Lamar couldn't get hot for a couple more games seems crazy to me. The only team in the AFC I see them having real trouble beating is KC, but in single elimination, anything can happen.

And Lamar didn't really contribute much to that. They scored three fucking points.

• 1Like

Merrith

And Lamar didn't really contribute much to that. They scored three fucking points.

Wasn't exactly the best game for points, Allen only contributed 1 TD, other was pick 6. Both kickers (including Justin Tucker) missed 2 FG's each. Just too much wind to really get away with throwing the ball all over the place.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Chargers absolutely dominated Lamar in the playoffs too. I think he chokes in the big spot or just isn't very good if you take away his legs.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Yet. Joe flacco and Nick foles prove that.

Exactly. Foles was a 2 yard Atlanta TD away from never being heard from again (in any meaningful way). Instead, he played 2 amazing games after that and is a Philly legend for all time.

• 1Like