2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fighting at Giants camp today.

Everything I hear about this coach makes him sound like the some old timer high school football coach. I mean maybe it will work but the way players are these days, I just don't see it. Even with out the current day attitudes players have these are grown men with families and he pulled that shit about not using their names and whatnot. I can see it now, Joe Judge as Bud Kilmer at the end of Varsity Blues. The players just waiting for him to leave while he keep saying "let's go now boys".

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Friend…it’s either Andy Dalton or Justin Fields.
My mistake, because of what I quoted from you I thought you were a WFT fan. For your sake and NFL in general I hope we see Fields. I think he will be the real deal.

• 1Solidarity

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
having to spend full time all year round with 9 kids is probably enough to drive anyone out of retirement

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Presumed to be Fitz, but supposedly a competition.
Good luck, Fitz has to be better thank Haskins and at times is fucking unstoppable. He is so streaky though but your WR corps has gotten a serious upgrade. Your defense is a fucking equalizer to the point that an average offense could put yas over the top. If Fitz ends up turning the ball over too much you could always go ball control.

I am looking forward to Tyron Smith vs Chase this year for sure, if Tyron stays health(which is a big if).

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Fitz is such a fucking character you can't help but cheer for the guy

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Fitz is awesome. There are also very good reasons he's a fringe starter/good backup.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Good luck, Fitz has to be better thank Haskins and at times is fucking unstoppable. He is so streaky though but your WR corps has gotten a serious upgrade. Your defense is a fucking equalizer to the point that an average offense could put yas over the top. If Fitz ends up turning the ball over too much you could always go ball control.

I am looking forward to Tyron Smith vs Chase this year for sure, if Tyron stays health(which is a big if).

Fitz hasn't been as streaky the last few years, he still has a bad game or two, but often it was when he was trying to bring Tampa or Miami back from a deficit. I still think Miami makes the playoffs last year if they never put Tua in.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
wentz.jpg

• 13Worf
Reactions: 12 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Watson not practicing(first day with pads) has me curious if they actually have something in the works to get a trade done.

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fitz hasn't been as streaky the last few years, he still has a bad game or two, but often it was when he was trying to bring Tampa or Miami back from a deficit. I still think Miami makes the playoffs last year if they never put Tua in.
Fitz definitely was on fire for a bit for Miami. I thought Fitz fell apart down the stretch but I could be mistaken. I know he played well vs the Raiders but the three games prior to that I thought he bombed out.

Hopefully he or Heinicke plays well enough to take advantage of the ridiculous defense you guys have.

Looking forward to our two games against each other this year for sure.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fitz definitely was on fire for a bit for Miami. I thought Fitz fell apart down the stretch but I could be mistaken. I know he played well vs the Raiders but the three games prior to that I thought he bombed out.

Hopefully he or Heinicke plays well enough to take advantage of the ridiculous defense you guys have.

Looking forward to our two games against each other this year for sure.

I'm not sure what you mean by 3 games prior to the Raiders. Tua played the entirety of the 3 games before the Raiders game.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fitzmagic would have won a superbowl if he could have ever landed on a team in a 88 Bears McMahaon situation, which is to say they don't need him to win most of the time due to a good running game and/or Defense but every once in a while you need to cut him loose. He is a great QB when he only has to play balls out for half a season or less.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Fitz still had some real shit games but the overall package is definitely worth a year or two of experimenting. People tend to forget the shit games and focus on games like the Raiders. I'm torn because as much as I like Fitz, he still plays for the No Name Fags. Do I want Snyder and that fan base to get another ring? Ehhhhh, NO. Heya Merrith!

• 1Like

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah I was kind of hoping Green Bay would snag him as a backup, even before the Rogers drama got out in the open since Rogers is a drama whore at times and gets injured periodically.