zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I legitimately hope for the Chargers sake, James stays healthy. Super talented guy that is fun to watch.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Injuries are such a weird thing. One knock on Jimmy has been around staying healthy, but taking the last 3 years as an example, I legit don't know how you avoid it. Torn ACL on a freak play when he tried to do too much, 1 year totally healthy, then last year 2 separate high ankle sprains. Football is a rough sport, how do you avoid getting stepped on and spraining an ankle?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Jimmy G, ACL from highly stupid play, very avoidable. 1st ankle sprain probable not avoidable. 2nd version of the sprain, highly avoidable by not playing him again to soon.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Remember when he lost his starting job to Brian Hoyer? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Correcting myself. He lost his job to Blaine Gabbert. Then after he was cut they brought in Brian Hoyer to replace him, so I guess technically the guy Kaep lost his job to, lost his job to Brain Hoyer. The point remains.

• 2Like

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
I legitimately hope for the Chargers sake, James stays healthy. Super talented guy that is fun to watch.

James raised his hand running for the touchdown - 15 yard penalty!

If the referees really go overboard with this, in my opinion - stupid rule, then the No Fun League is living up to their name. And how many games might be decided on such calls?

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Celebrating isn't a penalty tho. Now say he, turned and ran backwards into the end zone pointing at an opponent, it would.

• 2Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
James raised his hand running for the touchdown - 15 yard penalty!

If the referees really go overboard with this, in my opinion - stupid rule, then the No Fun League is living up to their name. And how many games might be decided on such calls?
I think people are making too much of the penalty enforcement. As Jooka noted above, it's really just about getting in other players faces or taunting towards them. Unless they get super ticky tacky with it, I think it is fine. Rubbing it in another players face after every play, is just dumb.

• 2Like

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Place the blame on whoever is making these rules not those paid to enforce them. I doubt the refs want to spend their time sorting this shit out on the field. The owners and the rules committee are responsible for this fuckery.

• 2Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
Oh ya. Bears offensive line is getting pushed all over. Big Mitch the leading MVP for pre-season.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is just rape. I feel a lot more confident now if Josh Allen has to miss a few games this season.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user