2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm so glad I can go back to being a degenerate at a sports bar all day again this season. Really missed out last year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm so glad I can go back to being a degenerate at a sports bar all day again this season. Really missed out last year.
How you feeling about your shiny new WR?

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I am feeling bad about trading up for him in our dynasty full team keeper that's for shit sure.

• 2Worf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
How you feeling about your shiny new WR?

He'll be fine. He'll likely end up being the #1 WR in Cincy. Plenty of studs looked bad during preseason. And also, he had a whopping five targets in all of preseason.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tj Watt came out of nowhere.

People knew about him because of his brother, but suddenly he has eclipsed his brother and is basically the best defender in football not named Aaron Donald or Fred Warner. JJ was so dominant, thought there was no way his little brother could hope to match....but he did...

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Tj Watt came out of nowhere.

People knew about him because of his brother, but suddenly he has eclipsed his brother and is basically the best defender in football not named Aaron Donald or Fred Warner. JJ was so dominant, thought there was no way his little brother could hope to match....but he did...
Might want to pump the brakes on that one a bit. He might be better than JJ now, but he has a LONG way to go to surpass him overall.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah there was a stretch where JJ was unreal. He was the best defensive player in the league for a few seasons before Donald took over.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
He'll be fine. He'll likely end up being the #1 WR in Cincy. Plenty of studs looked bad during preseason. And also, he had a whopping five targets in all of preseason.
I don't take pre-season into account too much, but his reasoning is pretty fucking lolworthy.

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean if that's what he used for a visual que then it could be a legit issue. Speaking that shit aloud in an interview is pants on head though.

• 2Like

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
hqdefault.jpg

baltimore right now

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
OOoooooo opportunity for the Texans to send 1 of the 6 running backs for a 6th rounder.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
Ya…I agree. That’s a tough list to do without. Especially with the season just starting.

ESPN saying they will run Lamar more, brilliant! Let’s get him killed.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Damm that sucks for the Ravens. Hope it doesn't impact them too much on Monday. SARCASM

• 1Worf