2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
"CB". Guy is basically just a gunner on ST who was a failed safety that they hoped could have some play at corner b/c of his athleticism.
Yeah, nfl.com has him listed as a DB and ESPN has him as a safety.

1630859619954.png

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, nfl.com has him listed as a DB and ESPN has him as a safety.

View attachment 371183

Well he was drafted as a safety, he's definitely been moved to corner this year, but he's basically bottom of the depth chart among our corners and pretty much made the 53 man roster b/c he's a beast as a gunner on special teams. Lets just say if he's actually playing corner for us in a game, it's because we have that many injuries in our secondary to force it to happen.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like the Steelers are playing with fire here.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
So their backup is going to have a career year? Hell, he's even a rookie.
I don't think that the Texans brought on the ex-Chargers medical staff... No risk of Tyrod getting injured due to medical negligence., just roster and management negligence only.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't think that the Texans brought on the ex-Chargers medical staff... No risk of Tyrod getting injured due to medical negligence., just roster and management negligence only.

It's actually crazy that some doc jabbing him in the lung with a needle brought about the fast rise of Herbert last year.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
It's actually crazy that some doc jabbing him in the lung with a needle brought about the fast rise of Herbert last year.
Yep.

For the Texans, Mills is no where near the caliber of player that Herbert is... if he is lucky he might be good as Minshew...... maybe.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Brady whining about the single digit jersey number changes being beneficial to the defense.

Goddamn he's such an insufferable little bitch sometimes.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
this is hilariously sad in a way. The dude is as talented as they come but his ego is out of control and he has fallen hard. I don't think he can even handle being in a practice squad, I give a few weeks tops before it's bye-bye.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Bears Eddie Goldman is headed for IR.

Not good. He is a good NT and is a beast run defend. I guess taking a year off and doing nothing isn’t good for you.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
this is hilariously sad in a way. The dude is as talented as they come but his ego is out of control and he has fallen hard. I don't think he can even handle being in a practice squad, I give a few weeks tops before it's bye-bye.

He hasn't been good in years. He is also 29. So they might get a couple good years if the last couple were not his fault. I am doubtful though. He played with a hall of fame QB amd a talented team and benefited from it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Jets are gonna start their SB run in just a few days, I'm pumped.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Cowboys begin their march to meet the Jets in SB LVI tonight. To be the champs you gotta beat the champs!!!

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users