2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So what’s the NFL’s plan for when vaccinated players test positive? What happens to those exposed to them? Technically it should be nothing. Since they are vaccinated.

Vaccinated players, if I remember correctly, can return much quicker than non vaccinated.(48 hours vs 5 days) Vaccinated players don't get tested on gameday(this is the big one) Plus just far less susceptible people in the building should result in less passing it around in general

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
fucking bears didn’t sign any cut lineman.

Bro, it doesn't matter if a lineman has a 6 pack. Flabby still gets it done on the line.

So what’s the NFL’s plan for when vaccinated players test positive? What happens to those exposed to them? Technically it should be nothing. Since they are vaccinated.

And now I suddenly want the bucks to fail.

• 1Like

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Racist?? He's the first XXXX race to do YYYYY since ZZZZZ. That's courageous and inspiring!!!!

A true hero

1630685711617.gif

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fadaar

That guy
was about to say Sabby Piscitelli but he was a safety and a frequent visitor of Raymond James' burn ward

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Seems like a good way to lose a job, kudos to him

• 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Was just about to post that, bummer. I remember him mainly because I was still going to college in Boston back in 2001.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Dallas Morning News - A 15 year old boy was at the center of a Dallas County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible. The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him. After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Dallas Cowboys, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

• 11Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 11 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard

Dallas Morning News - A 15 year old boy was at the center of a Dallas County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible. The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him. After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Dallas Cowboys, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

That jokes older than me, I seriously heard that joke in 1984 when I was 5 and I’m sure it’s older than that.