2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Kaines

Potato Supreme
This game shouldn't even be broadcasted, much less a Sunday night game and Im not talking about the Cowboys
Even I'll admit this is a pretty poor matchup for Sunday Night Football. But whatever fucking geniuses at the NFL decided to schedule THESE TWO TEAMS on THIS DAY is a fucking moron. Because both team's stadiums were in use yesterday for College Football Conference Championship games. This game was ALWAYS going to be a night game so they could get the field ready.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah maybe now the 49ers can run play action and actually start moving the ball over the top. Good riddance Jimmy. :D Its almost better that he is just out, rather than if he got rolled up on and then tried to play injured and was terrible. (like last year going into the playoffs)

Kyle said that there is no chance that Lance can come back? How? I just seen a report that he would be ready by week 17 or week 1 playoffs. Who knows. But lol if Durty Brock Purdy turns into an actual QB.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
At least the Raiders get to eat some delicious BBQ Chicken tonight courtesy of Keenan Allen!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Surprisingly little fall off between the 49ers #2 and #3 QB. Wouldn't put any money on Purdy keeping it up but he played decently coming off the bench and decent is all this team needs from the QB.

I feel bad for the rest of the team. Seems like they are elite everywhere but at QB and they just can't get that piece in place.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Got to go to the Rams Seahawks game at Sofi Stadium today, first football game since Broncos games at Mile High when I lived in Colorado for college many moons ago. Holy fuck that stadium is absolutely insane, orders of magnitude from anything I've been to for sports or concerts. Fucking psyched to be seeing Metallica there in August on their upcoming tour.
But who the fuck builds a stadium like that and puts in almost no parking for it anywhere within walking distance, in LA, where everyone drives in for stuff. Shuttle system was good going in, pretty bad going out.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Got to go to the Rams Seahawks game at Sofi Stadium today, first football game since Broncos games at Mile High when I lived in Colorado for college many moons ago. Holy fuck that stadium is absolutely insane, orders of magnitude from anything I've been to for sports or concerts. Fucking psyched to be seeing Metallica there in August on their upcoming tour.
But who the fuck builds a stadium like that and puts in almost no parking for it anywhere within walking distance, in LA, where everyone drives in for stuff. Shuttle system was good going in, pretty bad going out.

Think I might be going to the Bucs/Falcons game Jan 8th. Only NFL stadiums I've been to are the two in Tampa and the current stadiums in Charlotte and Denver. Charlotte is nice but nothing special, current Tampa stadium holds a special place for me since it's been their home since 1997 or so, but of the three I think I liked Denver the most. Stadium was just cool.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
wonder who needs a mediocre QB most

San Francisco just lost a mediocre quarterback. I don't know if it would be better to try to bring Baker up to speed for the playoffs or just roll with a guy who might not be as good but knows the offense.

• 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Could easily see Seattle giving him the $1.349m just to keep him away from the 9'ers. Purdy did ok for an unknown, but will he be able to roll the team to the playoffs as defenses turn to making him beat them.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
How many games do the Broncos need to lose before they let go of the GM who signed Wilson to an extension without him playing, and the coach who can't seem to win games.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Eisen making the point, 9'ers have to put in the waiver just to get another body on the roster given you have already lost 2 starters

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I know some of you have seen these, but this chick has been doing these drawings for 306 days now. This one is pretty cool.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How many games do the Broncos need to lose before they let go of the GM who signed Wilson to an extension without him playing, and the coach who can't seem to win games.
I don’t think the GM is on the hot seat for that. Ownership signed off on it. But Hackett is gone for sure.

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
wonder who needs a mediocre QB most

Ravens? Still waiting to hear results on Jackson's MRI today for his knee. Ravens might need Mayfield for a couple weeks since Huntley's backup is apparently TE Andrews. lol

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Purdy did ok for an unknown, but will he be able to roll the team to the playoffs as defenses turn to making him beat them.
Yeah there's been no tape on him up until now but that was the last game where that's going to be the case. He did beat out Nate Sudfeld in training camp for the 3rd string job whatever that's worth but Sudfeld had been on the team for a while. He's just such a tiny little thing it's hard to have faith in him. When he was doing his little touchdown dance and then Trent Williams ran up to congratulate him it looked like a guy standing next to a 6 year old.