2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
So that’s the second straight nfl game with home team coming back from 16-3 in 4th Q to win 17-16 with a touchdown under 10 seconds left. There’s some fuel for people who think the NFL is fixed.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So that’s the second straight nfl game with home team coming back from 16-3 in 4th Q to win 17-16 with a touchdown under 10 seconds left. There’s some fuel for people who think the NFL is fixed.
Refs were absolute trash in this game and it looked like they stopped calling anything in the last quarter. (except that unsportsmanlike penalty that fucked you)

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Sometimes I think the NFL is rigged but in a league with such short careers and predominantly filled with people who I don’t think you could trust to keep that secret I just don’t see it. It’s possible with the referees, much less people in on the fix. This isn’t wrestling where the athletes are in on the fix, I just don’t see it.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Sometimes I think the NFL is rigged but in a league with such short careers and predominantly filled with people who I don’t think you could trust to keep that secret I just don’t see it. It’s possible with the referees, much less people in on the fix. This isn’t wrestling where the athletes are in on the fix, I just don’t see it.
Or they "rig" it by putting in trash ref teams and expecting them to fuck things up.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Raiders defender(Tillery's unsportsmanlike conduct) with the penalty was the biggest person to blame on that last drive that they won on.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
That unsportsmanlike penalty was bad enough to warrant that clown being cut after the game (afaik he wasn’t I just mean they might as well), but it was only 15 of the 107 yards the Rams gained on that drive. Whoever was calling the defensive plays gets the blame and should also be out of a job.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just a series of bonehead plays by the Raiders, story of their season. Al Michaels has basically given up at this point, he used to be one of the great announcers but you can tell he hates the setup Amazon has & the games are mostly garbage.