2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
for Top tier, this year? Ya I’d say so

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
No one even comes close to Mahomes, Burrow and Hurts this year. Next up would be Allen. Then everybody else.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think a number of fans hate us already. Many Chiefs fans for sure. But we haven't won shit yet. The Bengal fan in me sees us being the 90s Bills.
Well I was surprised you answered the cause of the hate. Apple and some of those tards doing shit. I said it awhile back and I still say it. I am glad Tyreek is gone. I hated that shit with the peace sign.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Well I was surprised you answered the cause of the hate. Apple and some of those tards doing shit. I said it awhile back and I still say it. I am glad Tyreek is gone. I hated that shit with the peace sign.
I don't know how he didn't get taunting penalties for that shit.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think a number of fans hate us already. Many Chiefs fans for sure. But we haven't won shit yet. The Bengal fan in me sees us being the 90s Bills.
Anyone old enough to have been around during the Marvin Lewis days when they would usually flub playoff games due to bone headed personal foul calls remembers enough to hate the Bungles. Plus it takes a shit fanbase to generate real hatred. Cinci fans got nothing on Boston area sports fans, for one. Jealous and sick of having everyone ride their QB's dick? Sure, we got that already with the Chiefs and if I am being honest the Packers until recently. I don't think they will be hated in a way that matches Brady era Patriots or even the Sneaky Pete Seahawks. They won't even manage to be the most hated team in that dirty ass division. Steelers and Ravens will always be hated more.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No one even comes close to Mahomes, Burrow and Hurts this year. Next up would be Allen. Then everybody else.
I think you could credibly put Goff in that mix, as well. Goff had a rough patch in there, but Detroit was fucking ridiculously good on offense for most of the season.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Brady wasn't that great this year. Passed for a lot of yards, but he also had the most pass attempts out of anyone this year. Worst Y/A in 20 years for him.
Everyone has down years, especially with personnel changes, coaching changes, etc. But to act like Herbert and Brady aren't in the top tier of QBs? Give me a break.

This is the whole, "OH YEAH, WHO HAVE THEY PLAYED HUH?!" argument butt mad fans like to drop after their team gets smoked. The 49ers beat 5 of the 13 other playoff teams during the regular season, one of them 3 times. But, I guess we're just lucky...🙄

• 1Truth!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Everyone has down years, especially with personnel changes, coaching changes, etc. But to act like Herbert and Brady aren't in the top tier of QBs? Give me a break.

This is the whole, "OH YEAH, WHO HAVE THEY PLAYED HUH?!" argument butt mad fans like to drop after their team gets smoked. The 49ers beat 5 of the 13 other playoff teams during the regular season, one of them 3 times. But, I guess we're just lucky...🙄
Lucky that you couldn't properly protect Lance or Garoppolo

• 1Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Ah yes the powerhouse NFC West this year, 7 free wins. Seahawks started out strong but had no business being a playoff team and wouldn't have made it without ref help. Yes you're lucky the Rams and Cards regressed hard this year and had a 3rd place schedule to boot.

I do wonder how the hot Lions playoff game would have turned out.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The Cowboys put 40 points on the Eagles a month ago. Only scored 12 on SF.

• 1Galaxy Brain

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

Brady is not in the top tier of QBs anymore, no. He might still squeeze in the top 10. But making top third hardly qualifies as top tier.

• 1Cringe

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Brady is not in the top tier of QBs anymore, no.
Imagine actually thinking this when he was an MVP contender last year.

I wonder how laughably terrible Burrow's stats would look if he were playing for Bowles.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Imagine actually thinking this when he was an MVP contender last year.

I wonder how laughably terrible Burrow's stats would look if he were playing for Bowles.

Players can tank quickly. Aaron Rodgers was MVP just last year. Look what happened to Peyton. 39 TDs one year. 9 the next.

Brady barely won one of the worst divisions in NFL history.

• 1Faggotry

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Brady is a Miami signing away from being a top tier QB again. I have to see him leave the sport before I believe he's bad. But yes, this year him and that team didn't qualify him as "top tier".

• 2Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Chiefs were -1 last night and it's Bengals 2-5 right now. I don't think I've ever seen a swing that large. Pretty crazy Bengals are favored in KC.

High ankle sprain for Mahomes makes it not that crazy at all.