2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm
as an ex-redskin/nfl fan i'm having a schadenfreude overdose today.

nice job danny, was washington warriors still too racist?? way to single handedly fuck up an 80 year franchise, you giant pussy. hail to the commanders lol

and poor nfl, i thought kneeling, black national anthems and promoting criminals on your helmets fixed muh RaCisM. guess you will just have to pander harder next season.

!justice for flores!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Lifelong commies fan checking in!
a%C4%9Flayan-adam.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Flores just going scorched earth I guess. I'm sure some of the stuff he's accusing the league/teams of doing is true but this pretty much burns all the bridges and he's done.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
And now he is going to be the next Kaepernick. Instead of being held accountable for being a shitty coach, the media and lefties will claim he is being "blackballed" for standing up to them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
He's a good coach in terms of on the field, but apparently he's not very good at the relationship with the people in the organization that matter part of it.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Flores just going scorched earth I guess. I'm sure some of the stuff he's accusing the league/teams of doing is true but this pretty much burns all the bridges and he's done.
He's looking for a payday, because he likely wants to sit around and just get gibs. Same route Kaepernick took. It was obvious after '14 that the dude was pretty checked out and "done" playing football. No surprise that once he found his avenue "out", while also continuing to make money, he hopped aboard the grift train.

Either way, I hope the judge grants class action status and it costs the NFL billions.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Washington Communists. A great leap forward!

Why did they list the years AFTER they won the Super Bowl on their gay crests? Its technically the 1982 season the 87 season and 91 season.....

Ome

Molten Core Raider
I saw an interview where they asked Flores why he went to interview with the Giants knowing that it was a sham interview. He said something along the lines of believing people are inherently good and they would do the right thing. So how does he know they didn't do the right thing...oh because he wasn't hired so obvious.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
This Flores thing is absolutely ridiculous. He is taking those texts from Bill Belichick as some sort of proof that racism exists. When the fact is the stupid Rooney rule is what caused the entire thing to happen. The Giants interviewed Daboll and loved him, decided on him, and were going that direction no matter what. But since the NFL has this rule in place to get your token interview, Flores just happened to be that person for them.

Just using your post because yours fits my narrative.

Totally bad analogy coming up.

I started in IT at age 22? (Early 90's) Whatever. This was still the good ol' boys club back then. When I was hired, I was the only person of color in my entire IT department. There was well over 200 technical IT staff. I was a diversity/AA hire, along with four others a few months later. The directors told me at least, that's why he was hiring me during the interview process. He was a dick, but I liked that he was honest. My only question was will I get paid the same, and he said yes. He paid me. No beefs.

None of us, had any IT experience. We just were not stooopid.

Within TWO years, outside of the Engineers (they were the real brains) I was by far the best in our IT department. Two promotions within that time. By the time I left there I had an analyst title. I left because the engineers were not going anywhere, and I wanted that engineer title. I was truly disgusted though. The shit was so easy, and they made it seem like it was rocket science. No wonder they kept that shit close to vest for DECADES. I was jaded.

The other minority hires were fine. Not on the same trajectory I was, but doing well. They, along with myself just needed a chance to prove that they could do the job...and do it well.

My point? If my company was not pressured to hire me and others, they never would have...me, all those years.

Now on to the NFL.

Daboll fits PERFECTLY with the NYG's. Not sure how it will turn out, but on paper, you can't ask for a better match.

Flores is an idiot for trying to pull that card. He's an idiot for burning his bridges all around. He's an idiot for not waiting. Take your back seat. If not this year, another opportunity will come next year. Miami shouldn't have fired him. Hell, he was the best coach Miami had in 20 years! Plus, they were starting to turn it around. He is a middle of the road coach would you say? That will get you in the playoffs a lot of years.

But I also believe they need to enforce the RR for simply one reason, so that the curmudgeon owners at least give minorities a legit shot. Not this token interview shit like you pointed out. Your teams sucks! Try something new jeez. Fucks sake, it's black history month! Give us something!

At the least I hope to see some of these position coaches move up to coordinator spots. THEN hopefully coaching postions.

Last edited:
  • 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
But I also believe they need to enforce the RR for simply one reason, so that the curmudgeon owners at least give minorities a legit shot. Not this token interview shit like you pointed out. Your teams sucks! Try something new jeez. Fucks sake, it's black history month! Give us something!
There's a big difference between entry level IT positions and one of the thirty two NFL head coaching positions.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I dunno, I'm sure there's an angle to make everything racist. Eventually we might be able to earn the washington They/thems