2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Flores did a good job in Miami and he should be snatched up some where.

Prior to this silly lawsuit, I'd say yup. No doubt. I don't know if I would hire a coach that potentially would air my teams dirty laundry.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Prior to this silly lawsuit, I'd say yup. No doubt. I don't know if I would hire a coach that potentially would air my teams dirty laundry.
Yeah he is probably fucked due to this lawsuit. No way he works there again I don't think. He sounds like he has legitimate complaints though. They fired him because he wouldn't break the rules or tank intentionally. I hope he gets a massive pay day.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Yeah he is probably fucked due to this lawsuit. No way he works there again I don't think. He sounds like he has legitimate complaints though. They fired him because he wouldn't break the rules or tank intentionally. I hope he gets a massive pay day.

Exactly! If he was suing Miami for that BS, I think most people would be rooting for him.

Caligula_The_Cat

Vyemm Raider
If he’s this big of a drama Queen bitch I doubt players and other coaches enjoyed working with him. Let’s not forget how abysmal the Dolphins season started.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If he’s this big of a drama Queen bitch I doubt players and other coaches enjoyed working with him. Let’s not forget how abysmal the Dolphins season started.

On the start, didn't help they lost Tua for 3-4 games early in the year. Not that I'm the biggest believer in Tua, but hadn't even started a full season's worth of games at that point, going to need reps. Brissett didn't look good as their backup at all.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
With all of this hitting now, I wonder if the NFL will push for a black owner. 1 team for sale as is, with potentially 2 more vacant spots incoming.

Sterling

El Presidente
back to back winning seasons with a rookie, then 2nd year QB and a historically bad OLine. His issue wasn't getting the guys to play well.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The smart NFL coaches don't take jobs with shit QB's. (I guess Sean McVay isn't smart huehuehue)

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Leaving the Rooney Rule as only applying to black coaches is HELLA racist. Every HC search should HAVE to include an interview of a white candidate, asian candidate, hispanic candidate, black candidate, muslim candidate, hindu candidate, athiest candidate, Native American candidate, woman candidate, trans candidate, and a gay candidate. And until all of these interviews occur, a team is not allowed to fill the position. I mean, just so we're sure that all 32 positions are completely diversity hires.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Some of the race stuff in sports really can't be fixed at the highest professional level. If more kids were asked to throw the ball in Jr High and High School, you might get more black QBs into the better D1 programs that can get them to the next level. same sort of thing with coaching. needed more assistant coaches, which turns into more coordinators which turns into more HCs. It's obviously more nuanced than that, but that's a big part of it. Also there definitely needs to be more asian representation in the NFL.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Relative to the rest the league they're wildly underrepresented. 20% black qbs when the NFL as a whole is 70% black. Why is that?

Because the freak athletes tend to be black so they have the natural gifts to play physically demanding positions like DB, RB, and WR. And they just stick with them through out school into the pros.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Because the freak athletes tend to be black so they have the natural gifts to play physically demanding positions like DB, RB, and WR. And they just stick with them through out school into the pros.
This is completely racist. You're saying there aren't good white DB, RB and WR?? Given the vast population of whites in the country, your supposition is completely unrealistic. Every team should be forced to draft 60% white athletes just to "give them a fair shot" in order to more accurately reflect the demographics of the population at large.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
i hate all of you. especially the white people.
Look, we just have a bunch of black-supremecy racists in here, and their backwards beliefs are finally getting called out. About time if you ask me.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This is completely racist. You're saying there aren't good white DB, RB and WR?? Given the vast population of whites in the country, your supposition is completely unrealistic. Every team should be forced to draft 60% white athletes just to "give them a fair shot" in order to more accurately reflect the demographics of the population at large.

There hasn't been a white DB in the NFL in like 20 years.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Leaving the Rooney Rule as only applying to black coaches is HELLA racist. Every HC search should HAVE to include an interview of a white candidate, asian candidate, hispanic candidate, black candidate, muslim candidate, hindu candidate, athiest candidate, Native American candidate, woman candidate, trans candidate, and a gay candidate. And until all of these interviews occur, a team is not allowed to fill the position. I mean, just so we're sure that all 32 positions are completely diversity hires.
I am offended that you didnt include my race of meat popsicle in this post.

• 1Like