2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
No they wont. Thats almost literally never happened in sports. He did more than enough for the Saints for them to let him out of it and gets him off their cap hit.

Certainly happened when Arians went to the bucs ...

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My bad no cap hit but they would have to pay him if he comes back and says hey I want to coach again. It also makes them look petty as fuck if they so no you cant hire him unless you give us X.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It fit the value of Arians at the time, just like if Payton wanted to coach somewhere else this year, it would be for far much more value.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like an actual possibility with the way he is talking right now.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Sounds like an actual possibility with the way he is talking right now.

Yeah, the family stuff. It definitely seemed like a change of tune when I read his comments.

Nothing else to prove unless he wants to go to the 49ers or Bills and win a 3rd Superbowl.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If he doesn't retire does he remain a buc

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I think he was far less likely to retire had the last game actually ended in a blowout. Now he can go out with at least having lost a heart breaker.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I've never really seen Brady look quite as disheveled/beaten down as he did in that Rams game.

The thing is though, there was a CLEAR decline at the end of most QB's careers, especially "the greats". Stat-wise, Brady is still at his best and in some areas actually BETTER. How do you walk away from that?

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
IF brady leaves the bucs but does not retire then -IN MY OPINION- the titans will the team he ends up on.

excellent receivers, excellent run game.... mediocre to good qb.b plus he is good friends with vrabel if i remember correctly.

brady on that team and they are instant favorites.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Didn't he move his family to Florida? I doubt they want to move again so soon, and definitely not to Tennessee from Florida.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Why would Brady leave? People are acting like TB is some dumpster fire team and he needs a CONTENDER NOW! Uhh...TB is a contender, the fuck? They just need a better secondary and their WRs to not blow ACLs and they're still a favorite.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Maybe Brady can be a part-time quarterback. Start a new trend where he develops quarterbacks, and they bring him in during the 4th quarter to close games.

Why would Brady leave? People are acting like TB is some dumpster fire team and he needs a CONTENDER NOW! Uhh...TB is a contender, the fuck? They just need a better secondary and their WRs to not blow ACLs and they're still a favorite.

Brady left NE and they had no problem plowing the road to the Championship.

• 1Worf

Animosity

It would be weird for him to retire after having an MVP season. But maybe he wants to go out while he can still play good.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I’m not sure he would but him and Peyton have rings from 2 teams, so he could want to make it 3 for him and him alone before he finally does retire

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I’m not sure he would but him and Peyton have rings from 2 teams, so he could want to make it 3 for him and him alone before he finally does retire
I mean, I guess? Florida is one of the freest states in the union, has gorgeous beaches, your whole family has "moved" there, and your team is still one of the top 4-5 in the NFL, even if they do ZERO to fix their secondary. Really doesn't make a lot of sense to leave, unless you're just "done" with playing football entirely.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If he goes chasing a ring with a third team to break a record doesn’t sound like he’s done to me. Done with the bucs is all that says

• 1Like

Animosity

Other than the Broncos, which situation would even be an upgrade though.

• 1Like