2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Lol, player begs for flag so they throw it.
Could have been a face mask call too

1701750559650.png

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Fair, but the replay the holding part was very iffy. Looked like he waited to see if he caught it before throwing the flag.
When the D-end tries to turn and run and is unable to rotate his shoulders it is an obvious hold. Typically O-line get away with holding inside the shoulders except for that kind of scenario.

EDIT: Watched it again and it is actually so obvious I am embarrassed I didn't notice it sooner. The D-end actually does a swim move and can't square up to the QB.

1701754032495.png

Last edited:

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
When the d-end tries to turn and run and is unable to rotate his shoulders it is an obvious hold. Typically O-line get away with holding inside the shoulders except for that kind of scenario.
Looked to me like he flopped and the Olineman let him go. Who gives a shit jesus. You just like arguing don't you?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I didn't realize we were arguing? I was just giving my perspective.
I still think it was iffy because like you said they're essentially allowed to hold outside the shoulder pads but they have to let go if the defender turns. I thought he did and the defender flopped to draw the flag. None of that matters though because it should have been an illegal hands to the face or a facemask as you pointed out.

• 1Solidarity

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Something resembling defense might have been interesting.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
That looks really similar to what happened to me, one of my fellow lineman slammed a guy on to my right leg and my ankle turned the same way. Of course I came back early and never really recovered, ended up getting a stress fracture early the next season.
Were you guys playing Polk High?

• 1Worf

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
CJ Beathard's best trait when he was on the 49ers, was his ability to take a hit. That poor guy got beat to shit on those teams.
He didn't just take hits, he actually tried to dish them out too. QB who thought he was a linebacker. It wasn't good football but it was sort of fun to watch.

• 1Solidarity

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
This season has been mostly a shit show with all the injuries and bad calls late in games.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
What would work even better is if you just sneak a dagger onto the field and when they do the brotherly shove the safety just runs in and stabs the QB in the kidney. It won't help with the current play, but lets see how he plays the rest of the game with that dagger in his kidney! Eh? Eh? Eh? You can have a special teams player do it in case someone sees and he gets ejected.

• 2Worf
  • 1Home Run
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
What would work even better is if you just sneak a dagger onto the field and when they do the brotherly shove the safety just runs in and stabs the QB in the kidney. It won't help with the current play, but lets see how he plays the rest of the game with that dagger in his kidney! Eh? Eh? Eh? You can have a special teams player do it in case someone sees and he gets ejected.

Also, idk why Oblio decided to start posting in this thread, but he is definitely going to have to start rocking a Polk High avatar if he plans on sticking around.

1701776581124.jpeg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users