AFC:
Chiefs over Fins
Elves over Texans
Bills over Steelers

NFC:
Cowboys over Packers
Lions over Rams
Eagles over Bucs

Packers were going to be my dark horse pick, but I was going back through their record this season and they don't really have a lot of quality wins. Still they're a different team when Aaron Jones plays, I think there's a good likelihood they scare the Cowboys. I'm glad the Lions didn't get them in round 1.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
AFC:
Dolphins over Chiefs
Texans over Browns
Bills over Steelers

NFC:
Cowboys over Packers
Rams over Lions
Eagles over Bucs

Kaines

Potato Supreme
AFC:
Dolphins over Chiefs
Browns over Texans
Bills over Steelers

NFC:
Cowboys over Packers
Rams over Lions
Bucs over Eagles

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
The bills play up or down to their opponent it’s wild they could play the 2008 pats and look unbeatable or play the 2008 Bills and look like the worst team ever. It makes no sense to me.

The browns are the team I fear the most: they have had the ravens and chiefs number the last couple years - but rh browns playing with house money are the scary team

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
josh has tried to lose the last 5 and couldn't, we are fine

At least your QB, as inconsistent as he is, is maddeningly good sometimes. Dolphins have to hope they play a team that can't keep up with Tyreek or gameplan against him. Tua is still a D1 college QB trying to play against as many D2 opponents as he can. Dude threw to Tyreek 50% of his passes last night. One read QB who gets antsy even when the other team isn't putting together much of a rush.

It's like, no Reek or Waddle? Who the fuck can I throw to then? Why didn't coach call a run play!?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
The bills play up or down to their opponent it’s wild they could play the 2008 pats and look unbeatable or play the 2008 Bills and look like the worst team ever. It makes no sense to me.

The browns are the team I fear the most: they have had the ravens and chiefs number the last couple years - but rh browns playing with house money are the scary team
I hope this is the case cause we beat up on the Browns pretty well.

AFC:
Dolphins over Chiefs
Browns over Texans
Bills over Steelers

NFC:
Cowboys over Packers
Rams over Lions
Eagles over Bucs

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Commanders moving quick, also requested interview with Rams’ DC Raheem Morris

EDIT they have requested interviews with Bears assistant G.M. Ian Cunningham and Browns assistant G.M. Glenn Cook.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Am I senile? when did they start doing playoffs on monday

I did a double take too. I don't remember if they did that last year. I hope the winner of that game has to play saturday. I know they won't actually do that but stil .... fuck the eagles

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I did a double take too. I don't remember if they did that last year. I hope the winner of that game has to play saturday. I know they won't actually do that but stil .... fuck the eagles
I know we usually try to block out Cowboy playoff games, but for fucks sake....

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
since the Browns made the playoffs that means the Bucs win the super bowl
Sean Connery GIF by James Bond 007