2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
This should put the Seahawks out of the first round QB talks. Gankak Gankak what else do your boys need?

We need big men who can push other big men around successfully. Our O line might be pretty good, but we need D Line, and linebackers badly

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Bears future looking bright, the DJ Moore part is a nice cherry on top.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Assuming fields progresses. No more excuses. He was dog shit last year and now he has no more weapons excuses

No he wasn't. He was pretty electric and had some of the best highlights of the season. Just still lost a lot of games.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
No he wasn't. He was pretty electric and had some of the best highlights of the season. Just still lost a lot of games.
He threw for 149 yards a game.

Highlights don’t make you good, see Terelle Pryor.

I think he will be much better this year but if he can’t prove he can throw the ball effectively this year it’s a wrap

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
Bears future looking bright, the DJ Moore part is a nice cherry on top.

DJ Moore incredibly underrated IMO. Put him with a QB like Rodgers and he'd absolutely dominate. He never really gets mentioned because he's been in the black hole of Carolina.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
I don't think I've ever "forcibly kissed" anyone. Does that shit ever work?
I used to think Brad Pitt could, but then even he got destroyed by Jolie.

9.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
fucking Jets. So gullible. Getting so publicly fucked in the ass by that homo Rodgers. Don't they know that this is his prime Favre season. That one ring Andy is either gonna play for the fudge packers or retire. I'd rather have the Jets suck the next few years than have that prima donna on the team

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
I can't wait for Rodgers to be playing for the Vikings and rocking the Wrangler open fly jeans

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wow, traded for a 3rd rounder. That is a bit surprising.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users