2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He could retire this year and come back next at most, 0% chance he wants to be in the same HoF class as Brady

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Still don't think he is coming back BUT Brady is officially a free agent, he didn't do a dummy deal to spread out his cap hit for the bucs.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Did McFatty really waste his career or was it more that he's just always been an overhyped turd who everyone desperately wanted to use just to try and say Brady wasn't the best?

Thing about Brady is even though people accept him as the GOAT, there's only maybe 2 seasons in his 60 year career where he was even the best QB of that season.

Almost always a Manning/Rodgers/Brees/Romo/Mahomes ahead of him

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Guess he's not willing to swing to the right side...
Dude is great.

Also

1679071872236.jpeg

Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre get ready to streak naked when you boys beat the Bengals in Vegas.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not trying to hate, as I think bert is a great father and husband, and seems like a cool guy, Ive listened to him for literal hours while watching Rogan pods over the years so Im very familiar with his "act". But I dont understand what is so funny about his comedy? His new special promo cut showed him talking about his family texting behind his back with massive laughs, and ....no. I didnt watch the Razzle Dazzle special, but from watching some of his other stuff, I dont understand why people find him funny. Like maybe HE is funny, as in he is funny looking, he takes off his shirt! etc. But his jokes arent.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Not trying to hate, as I think bert is a great father and husband, and seems like a cool guy, Ive listened to him for literal hours while watching Rogan pods over the years so Im very familiar with his "act". But I dont understand what is so funny about his comedy? His new special promo cut showed him talking about his family texting behind his back with massive laughs, and ....no. I didnt watch the Razzle Dazzle special, but from watching some of his other stuff, I dont understand why people find him funny. Like maybe HE is funny, as in he is funny looking, he takes off his shirt! etc. But his jokes arent.

He's good on podcasts, never really found his standup all that great. Him and Tom Segura are funny as hell together. Also he graduated from my high school so I kind of feel obligated. That's right Ignatius Ignatius , he went to the Tampa one.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He's one of those guys that you don't know if he's doing the act or just a totally tone deaf dumb fuck.

Segura on the other hand is one of the funniest people out there.

• 1Like

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bert is funny just being himself, but I don’t think his standup is good. He is much funnier in the podcasts with Segura.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Going to be interesting to see how he fits. Lamb still a really high pick in fantasy next year, but I wonder how rest of targets will shake out with Gallup likely feeling much better another season removed from his injury recovery, plus whatever they do at TE if they don't bring Schultz back.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Thing about Brady is even though people accept him as the GOAT, there's only maybe 2 seasons in his 60 year career where he was even the best QB of that season.

Almost always a Manning/Rodgers/Brees/Romo/Mahomes ahead of him
Who cares about putting up stats when the only thing that matters is championships. Brady is an absolute monster in that category.

• 1Truth!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bert is annoying. Tom Segura is legit hilarious. I can't stand their podcast because Bert constantly talks over Tom and squeals like a pig the whole time. I hate it.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bert was only fun on his tv show Bert the Conqueror. His shtick is just annoying now.