2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Who cares about putting up stats when the only thing that matters is championships. Brady is an absolute monster in that category.

By that logic Jimmy G and Eli are better than Marino, Rodgers, Brees, and tied with greater Manning and Mahomes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
By that logic Jimmy G and Eli are better than Marino, Rodgers, Brees, and tied with greater Manning and Mahomes.

facts.gif

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

A ton of it is nuance which isn’t a strong suit for sports fans. Marino may be the most gifted QB ever but it’s a game where around 50 guys can be the difference maker every week. Brady gets GOAT because his team always found a way and he led their offense. Not totally fair but that’s how it will always be judged. Bill and Tom led some great teams.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Brady gets GOAT because his team always found a way and he led their offense.
Bit of an oversimplification isnt it?

Career leader in yards and touchdowns, 3 season MVPs and had better stats than Rodgers in 2021, legendary ability to perform in clutch situations (career leader in both 4th quarter comebacks and game winning drives), Five Super Bowl MVPs with his fifth coming at an age (43) by which almost every other QB in NFL history had already retired and those few who were still playing at that age were irrelevant faded backups, not Super Bowl winning starters. The Pats also weren't exactly known for their star-studded rosters during his tenure their either.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Bit of an oversimplification isnt it?

Career leader in yards and touchdowns, 3 season MVPs and had better stats than Rodgers in 2021, legendary ability to perform in clutch situations (career leader in both 4th quarter comebacks and game winning drives), Five Super Bowl MVPs with his fifth coming at an age (43) by which almost every other QB in NFL history had already retired and those few who were still playing at that age were irrelevant faded backups, not Super Bowl winning starters. The Pats also weren't exactly known for their star-studded rosters during his tenure there either.

I’m a Dolphins fan. You’re lucky I’m rational enough to do that much.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
A ton of it is nuance which isn’t a strong suit for sports fans. Marino may be the most gifted QB ever but it’s a game where around 50 guys can be the difference maker every week. Brady gets GOAT because his team always found a way and he led their offense. Not totally fair but that’s how it will always be judged. Bill and Tom led some great teams.

I'm not even saying it's wrong, just an oddity

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Cam Newton's most significant accomplishment in the NFL was being the first QB to ever give Bill Belichick a losing season.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Chick on the left is a bit too trashy for me but the chick on the right is pretty damn cute.

*does a search for Alice Little*

4'8", most heavily booked sex worker in the entire country multiple years in a row.

I think my dong just threatened to crawl back up into my abdominal cavity if I ever go anywhere near Vegas.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users