2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Now lets see if a certain Baltimore QB gets that if JH doesn't get not even close 100% guaranteed money...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
you'd think this would be some sort of wake up call for him but damn does he seem stubborn, or his mom agent is.

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
God damn that's funny. Lamar just got his whole narrative blown the fuck out.

Does make me wonder if the NFLPA was whispering in Hurts' ear the way they've been pushing Lamar for the full guarantee. Or did they, and Hurts just said "Fuck you, I'll negotiate my own contract"?

Hurts might have just fucked both Lamar and the NFLPA at the same time. Bwahahaha

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hurts actually has an agent, so doubt the NFLPA were saying anything to him or anything of substance that made sense to him or to his agent.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hurts deserves the deal, but I'm not sure the Eagles will be able to dominate for years to come. It is quite a bit of money. Mahomes deal way more team friendly. But NFC is weaker currently, and if the cap goes up a good bit, his deal could end up being a bargain compared to what Burrow/Lawrence/Herbert end up signing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hurts deserves the deal, but I'm not sure the Eagles will be able to dominate for years to come. It is quite a bit of money. Mahomes deal way more team friendly. But NFC is weaker currently, and if the cap goes up a good bit, his deal could end up being a bargain compared to what Burrow/Lawrence/Herbert end up signing.
What do you think Burrow and Herb will get

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Think the key thing for the eagles was they got it done as early as they possible could.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What do you think Burrow and Herb will get

Burrow is going to get the new richest deal whenever he signs his. Maybe $55M a year? Herbert might need to have another good season to really push the bubble...but either way, it's not like the Chargers are going to start over, he's their guy for the foreseeable future.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I mean, unless something really weird happens, he's not lasting past the Texans at #2 even if Panthers went with Stroud.
The Texans would absolutely take Young at #2. I'm not completely convinced they take Stroud at #2 however. I think CJ has a very good chance of falling to the Colts.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
interesting tidbit I heard on rich eisen just now, CJ Stroud has the same agent as Watson and a potential reason the Texans are not interested in drafting CJ

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Theres a lot of buzz now that they wont even draft a QB. I could see them going the Detroit route and just stocking up on picks and building the team up before going for a young QB.