2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Imagine it will be changed not long after they are eliminated for the season.

Don't sleep on us too hard...but I actually would expect it would be an over the summer thing or before the draft if they did it this next offseason.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Don't sleep on us too hard...but I actually would expect it would be an over the summer thing or before the draft if they did it this next offseason.

Im not selling them short, I did say eliminated, that could include playoffs. Not that I expect it. Definitely think it would be before the draft.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
FAKE.

You can tell because it still has Zeke on the team
Yeah, half the guys in that video aren't on the team anymore. Zeke, Amari, Jalen Smith, etc.

But that isn't the point. They put some fag song over the top of an old team intro vid. Real clever luls.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yeah, half the guys in that video aren't on the team anymore. Zeke, Amari, Jalen Smith, etc.

But that isn't the point. They put some fag song over the top of an old team intro vid. Real clever luls.

joking-not-funny.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Missing a lot there. Why was he arrested?

Edit: Guess he was arrested for suspicion of being under the influence

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Seems weird, hopefully he is ok

Extremely weird. Being confused from a seizure usually only lasts a few minutes. Someone who's never had a seizure before randomly having one with a prolonged postictal state isn't a good sign

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's long enough to get arrested. My sister had one while driving once and hit the front of a store. The cop had her handcuffed and down to the police station for a DUI before she got it together enough to explain what happened.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Fucking weak:

With 10:29 remaining in the fourth quarter, referee John Hussey announced to the crowd at Lambeau Field: "At the agreement of both head coaches and team leadership, we have elected to suspend play for the evening. The game is officially over."

The Patriots, who practiced with the Packers on Wednesday and Thursday, were leading 21-17 at the time.

If someone gets carried off the field don't suspend the whole game. 21-17 with 10 mins to go in the 4th quarter isn't some insurmountable lead.

I know it's preseason but still. Is this how it's gonna go now? Someone got carried off the field. Game over?

Just turn this into tag football and be done with it already.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I am quite sure they only did that because it is preseason. Nobody gives a shit about these games, they are absolutely meaningless. By that point in the game, the coaches had seen all they needed to see.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Refund season ticket holders for games they didn't want to go to but had to buy as part of their package? No way.