spronk

FPS noob
DAMMIT CHLOE

decent season but didn't have the tense "WHOAH HOLY SHIT" moments of early 24 and the writing was not good, still its always fun watching Jack.

24 panel at comic con soon

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess there will be another one. I was kind of WTF about the whole " We got the shooter, but we are not considering a contingency plan" portion of that episode. Any person with the degree of knowledge that these agents possess would have figured that Chan had a 2nd shooter ready to go. I liked how for a brief moment Jack went God Mode and even used a meat cleaver. I was upset that Jack only broke the guys arm. I was hoping to see him just rage all over that guy pretty much breaking every limb.

Some questions about the last scene:

1. Why would the Russians even allow Chloe and the friend to leave?
2. Why did they not at least hand cuff Jack or......search him???? You know in case he had a bug, wire, hand gun, bomb. You already know that Jack can fly a helicopter. You know he can take out all three people in the helicopter just by looking at them the wrong way.

I liked the first half of the season a lot more than the 2nd half of it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i thought it was mostly awesome, i was a little disappointed that the end baddie was more russian bullshit. i was hoping it was the guys from the Patriot network, they never brought that network down and they were responsible for a huge portion of this show's villains over the years. so yeah i think there will be another season despite the silent clock at the end. i was really happy with the season, seeing jack bauer again and the writing was not as bad some seasons. heller's speech at the end about not remembering really got to my feels. fuck the haters, i love this show. always will.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Shitty conclusion. Once again Jack gets screwed in the end.

Since the producers don't know if another season will be green lighted (and given the lackluster ratings I would be surprised if it is), they should've just ended it with Jack riding into the sunset with a live Audrey.

Season itself was okay at best, but I still enjoyed the hell out of it because, you know, it's Jack fucking Bauer.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Since the producers don't know if another season will be green lighted (and given the lackluster ratings I would be surprised if it is), they should've just ended it with Jack riding into the sunset with a live Audrey.
Yes, because happy endings are what 24 is all about! Have you even watched previous seasons?

The show has always been about piling on as much tragedy on Jack as it can, and his resilience/commitment to his Country regardless of how much shit he takes or how much he has to sacrifice

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Yes, because happy endings are what 24 is all about! Have you even watched previous seasons?

The show has always been about piling on as much tragedy on Jack as it can, and his resilience/commitment to his Country regardless of how much shit he takes or how much he has to sacrifice

penalty_sl

shitlord

Season itself was okay at best, but I still enjoyed the hell out of it because, you know, it's Jack fucking Bauer.
Did 24 rape your family or what?

velk

Trakanon Raider

Just got around to finishing this season, and it was pretty entertaining overall. Probably the silliest bit is still the whole 'oh no maybe THIS time jack bauer is secretly a traitor', he's clearly under some kind of gypsy curse, given that by now if he tells you that YOU are the mole, you being a brainwashed manchurian candidate is more credible than him being wrong ;p

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
More importantly it says they are in talks to bring the X-files back. I would be thrilled. Its one of it not my all time favorite show.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
X-Files was great until Mulder wandered off for a season or two. I liked Robert Patrick, but the last two seasons were quite poor compared to the rest. If we go back to Scully and Mulder fighting the gray men, then I am all in. If not... no thanks.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I enjoyed the random monster episodes the last two seasons but not any of the alien conspiracy stuff.

Anderson is in a few other shows right now so it might come down to scheduling.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
there is no 24 without jack bauer. they already have a 24 ripoff called the happening, they dont need two ripoff shows

spronk

FPS noob
Cast: Corey Hawkins to Star in Fox Reboot | TVLine

corey-hawkins.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
great, now i can be called a racist because i will not accept 24 without jack bauer. same with the dark tower because roland is gonna be black. might as well cut some holes in a bedsheet and start burning crosses.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
To be fair, I'm basing my hate entirely on his stupid fucking character on WD.

Funny enough, I was sold on Boyega for SW from his small role on 24 and that one low budget Brit movie that needed subtitles. Closest thing to the next Denzel. (Elba's round head disqualifies him)