38 studios Auction Nov 14th and 15th.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah, I don't give 2 shits about global news because none of it affects me and probably never will (at least in any kind of meaningful way... where my tax money goes doesn't really matter because it doesn't go to me and that's all I really care about).

As for "reading the gaming threads on a gaming forum" where you 'fixed' my quote... I take it you've read every post in every thread in the MMO forums, other games forum, competitive gaming forum, etc? That's a lot of reading. You must have even less of a life than I do.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Not sure if this thread should be rickshawed more because it's about 38 studios or because it's been derailed to talk about whether wizardhawk is justified in not knowing what's going on with 38 studios.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Not sure if this thread should be rickshawed more because it's about 38 studios or because it's been derailed to talk about whether wizardhawk is justified in not knowing what's going on with 38 studios.
Don't shaw until after the purchase. Thread could still deliver.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
My favorite is how everyone jumps on the wagon to talk shit about me almost any time I make a post about the topic of the thread and then act like i'm the one who derails threads.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
My favorite is how everyone jumps on the wagon to talk shit about me almost any time I make a post about the topic of the thread and then act like i'm the one who derails threads.
so then stop derailing the thread!
smile.png

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
As for "reading the gaming threads on a gaming forum" where you 'fixed' my quote... I take it you've read every post in every thread in the MMO forums, other games forum, competitive gaming forum, etc? That's a lot of reading. You must have even less of a life than I do.
Honestly, reading through a handful of threads takes all of 30 minutes out of my day, so yeah, totes no life here bro!

Anyways, I can tell if you're serious or trolling.

Mick

<Gold Donor>
The bidding starts real soon
It will be interesting to see what happens to the IP.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Was a joke, not meant to put fear into anyone's heart.
wink.png
I bet a Korean company bought it to spin it into a F2P P2W cash shop MMO.

Mick

<Gold Donor>
FromGamespot
"No acceptable offers made for Project Copernicus or RPG sequel; Rise of Nations, Rise of Legends, and Big Huge Games trademark sell for combined $320,000 to mystery buyers."

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
38 owned Catan?

How did they ever get that IP? Or is it not the same as settlers.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So.... it looks like what some of us were saying turned out to be true then. The MMO was worth shit, everyone knew it, and the state didn't realize that so they didn't accept any offers. Haha morons. Should've taken any damn thing they could get.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So.... it looks like what some of us were saying turned out to be true then. The MMO was worth shit, everyone knew it, and the state didn't realize that so they didn't accept any offers. Haha morons. Should've taken any damn thing they could get.
But we pumped 10s of millions of dollars into it!

Mick

<Gold Donor>
PerWPRIthe state intends to "engage in negotiations" with interested parties to sell the remaining assets.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is why everyone involved in this heinous deal need to be sitting in a prison cell right now...