5/10 FoH Open War of the Spark Tournament, Now with CASH PRIZES + Future Events

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Screenshot_20190512-143229_Chrome.jpg

Dropping Chysamere and Loric

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Enzee and I are planning on getting ours done later tonight FYI/BTW. Have kind of had opposite schedules most of the weekend.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Also, Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule asked me if it was possible to stream/record these matches. Now I know MTGA doesn't have a view able tournament mode yet but if any of you guys are more technically inclined if you could record your games so maybe we can post them afterwards would be cool.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
The FoH Pro League is excited to welcome Mist Mist and Vanessa Vanessa

Inclusion and Additional Invitations
The lack of inclusion and diversity in esports and competitive gaming, especially when it comes to Depressed Lesbians and Trannys, is an embedded, long-standing issue. With the FoH Open and MTG Arena opening up the playing field in a big way, we want to state in no uncertain terms that we know the pool of talent is broad, and that we think it should be represented in a concrete way to the viewers and fans of competitive Magic.

The barriers Depressed Lesbians and Trannys face when attempting to play competitively are significant. The FoH Open is making a purposeful effort to remove barriers and invite a slate of accomplished players who more fully represent the complete Magic community.

To further this goal, the MPL is adding sixteen discretionary slots to each of the MTG Arena Mythic Championships for the 2019 season. These discretionary slots will be used to invite a broader representation of the Magic competitive community to high-level play.

The current FoH Pro League current roster consists of:

Kiroy Kiroy
Mist Mist
Vanessa Vanessa

• 2Worf
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
I beat Vaclav (2-1)

Last edited: