About fohguild.org and Requiem

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I don't know, a dude that fat probably would drive out to Arizona just get some trailer park pussy.

Vinen

God is dead
Some "girl" in EQ I met sent me some picks but the pics I got made me buy a new hard drive and never talk to said person ever again. This kid sent me pics naked and I knew for a fact that the pictures could not have been some one of age, after that I have refused to ever get pics from anyone else ever again and never flirted with anyone in a game ever again.
Lol, I remember you telling me about this. Pretty fucked up shit.

Well, I guess that is what I get for being a far too inactive Lurker on fohguild, but my google-fu has paid off.

Is there a cliff notes as to what went down?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know a person who met a chick through WoW. Did the usual talk, give her shit, trade pics stuff. Eventually he took a plane to the DC area to meet and sex her. I assume it did not go perfectly, he stopped being her little WoW assistant/bank after that. But I'm fairly positive he at least got his V card punched, so worth it I guess.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some "girl" in EQ I met sent me some picks but the pics I got made me buy a new hard drive and never talk to said person ever again. This kid sent me pics naked and I knew for a fact that the pictures could not have been some one of age, after that I have refused to ever get pics from anyone else ever again and never flirted with anyone in a game ever again.
Burnem confirmed Gaige!?

But seriously, that shit is an absolute nightmare scenario to me now that I'm an old man. When I was like 18 it would have just been confusing.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Well, I guess that is what I get for being a far too inactive Lurker on fohguild, but my google-fu has paid off.

Is there a cliff notes as to what went down?
I don't believe this one. What's your real first name?
smile.png

Zefah

<Gold Donor>
I stopped visiting the fohguild.org forums once it started getting malware warnings. Just to be safe and all. It's sad to see all of that history go, but I'm really glad this forum got created and so many people appear to have come over.

Need a good place for MMORPG discussion.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I haven't been able to bring myself to delete my FOH bookmark yet, even though the link is dead :|

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
No way I would sleep on aychamo's couch, I would be paranoid the entire time that i would wake up to a closeup of his asshole. Again.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
The community has always been kind of abrasive. The new "prove you're a woman" thing stems from the evelys drama. If I were a woman, I wouldn't tell anyone, definitely not in SS. Just easier I imagine.
You mean it doesn't stem from the desire to see tits?

Vardisk_sl

shitlord
Was it Sassy? I bet it was Sassy. Chick was notorious on our server for being an underage, camwhoring, guild-wrecker. Did plenty of damage to all the top guilds on Druzzil.