About fohguild.org and Requiem

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Some "girl" in EQ I met sent me some picks but the pics I got made me buy a new hard drive and never talk to said person ever again. This kid sent me pics naked and I knew for a fact that the pictures could not have been some one of age, after that I have refused to ever get pics from anyone else ever again and never flirted with anyone in a game ever again.

Malkav

French Madman
Reminded me when I was 17 and playing EQ.

Was flirting with that girl who claimed to be 19 or something, sounded mature enough and so on.

Until I got a tell saying "Hey, it's XX's mom. Stop fucking flirting with my 12 years old daughter."

Well, that was awkward.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I had a friend (posts here) who met a girl from FFXI after being in the same linkshell for a long time. Within the first few hours she wanted to have sex with him but was on her period, told her just to stick it in her ass. Then she told him to just cum in her mouth. She was pretty attractive too. Lucky guy.

Kirsie

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think once you go down the path of playing a character it's not that crazy to come up with these kinds of stories. As long as you yourself don't start believing them.

I don't know why you'd pretend to be a thoroughly average woman, especially one you personally knew, but whatever.
Because he had access to my pictures, I'd assume.. though I don't know why he decided to use pictures of another EQ player.. he was bound to be found out eventually.. which is exactly what happened, even though it took a while.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Because he had access to my pictures, I'd assume.. though I don't know why he decided to use pictures of another EQ player.. he was bound to be found out eventually.. which is exactly what happened, even though it took a while.
There's a 50% chance he chose you because he was too dumb to pick someone he didn't know and a 50% chance he secretly wants to wear your face and spends his time fantasizing about your life.

Kirsie

Lord Nagafen Raider
There's a 50% chance he chose you because he was too dumb to pick someone he didn't know and a 50% chance he secretly wants to wear your face and spends his time fantasizing about your life.
I wouldn't necessarily bet on the former, and the first part of the latter is rather creeptastic. Also, I assure you if anyone actually knew what my life was like, they wouldn't want it.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I've met a few manginas in my time in EQ, as we all have...spent hours talking to them, helping them with quests, following them from zone to zone while they did tradeskills...until you find out of course. But I've also had the "good" fortune of meeting many actual real life females in EQ, several of whom I'd put in the fuckable category. However, each and every one of them that I would have considered fucking ended up being batshit crazy to the point where I'm glad I never slept with any of them.

Silence_sl

shitlord
BSI is fine so long as you own a shovel, a steady supply of coroner grade trash bags, and an old Chevy pickup with mismatched fender panels.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Who was it that told a bunch of stories of their EQ hookups on the other forums? Heading out to Arizona and banging a girl in a trailer park and finding out she stole his money and poked holes in his condoms and other crazy shit.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Celebrinal(mispelled) or Camerous i believe, but 99.9% sure those stories where just fakes, much like that faggot everyls.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
And knowing Camerous I doubt much of it was fake. If anything he probably held back some of the "grittier" details.

You don't just wake up one morning with a goblin cock you know, it takes a lifetime of "experiences" to make that happen.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Well being 400 pounds overweight probably had a lot to do with his goblin cock, that and dental floss.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
And knowing Camerous I doubt much of it was fake. If anything he probably held back some of the "grittier" details.
Wrong. I'm sure 99% of it was fake. Dude craved attention. A dude that fat doesn't leave his house enough to have those sort of "experiences".