About fohguild.org and Requiem

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It was one of those moments where even though you won, you look back at your opponent (or opponent's dick) and realize that you lost as well

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
It was one of those moments where even though you won, you look back at your opponent (or opponent's dick) and realize that you lost as well
No proof that's your cock? How do we know you're not a chick posting cocks to fool us? And you cleverly posted a small cock so we wouldn't be skeptical about the authenticity of a massive tool.

Post cock with 'fohss' written on it (if it fits) or gtfo

(disclaimer: I decided to never actually look at the original cock pics so apologies if such proof was delivered)

iannis

Musty Nester
Goblin cock is seared into my brain. I'm pretty sure that as I lay dying i'll be playing a slideshow of goaste, bluewaffle, asco, maggotboob, and goblincock in a continuous loop in my brain.

Life is Just, if not Merciful.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
No proof that's your cock? How do we know you're not a chick posting cocks to fool us? And you cleverly posted a small cock so we wouldn't be skeptical about the authenticity of a massive tool.

Post cock with 'fohss' written on it (if it fits) or gtfo

(disclaimer: I decided to never actually look at the original cock pics so apologies if such proof was delivered)
Please don't encourage this sort've behavior, it's been pretty gay as it is with all the tranny and cock threads.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Please don't encourage this sort've behavior, it's been pretty gay as it is with all the tranny and cock threads.
I was hoping the sarcasm was obvious, but I can see how someone itching to post their cock could use this as justification

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Well Cam did post one of the most disgusting penises on Earth while calling it some pristine specimen of male manhood.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
More like how sad he posted a picture of his mutant dick on a forum his nephew reads.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
That too. What the fuck was he thinking? "Well they only read MMO..." yeah because what the fuck would a couple of preteen boys want to read the forum with all the titties for?

Silver Knight of the Realm
Bros, I flirted with a woman in EQ once. I was like 16 at the time. I got her to send me pics. Never again.

Those awful titties and the fat.. oh god.. At least if it were a dude I could've laughed because surprise cocks are funny.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Bro I actually met one of those EQ hosebeasts out for drinks once. The reality def. didn't match the pics. She bought me enough drinks that I took it home and hit that shit. It was bad man, real bad.

Archangel_sl

shitlord
Didn't he also have cancer like 3 times?
I worked with a girl several years ago who--no shit-- played this card twice after calling in to work sick. When she came back, it was because "The doctors gave me this pill, and they said it would get rid of my cancer and now I feel better."

>_<

penalty_sl

shitlord
Back when I played eq as a teen I ran into some barb female shaman in OT and we grinded for a few hours. Eventually I found out that she lived in the same town as me. I didnt even care what she looked like, I was a virgin and I had to hangout with her. Later that night she picked me up at my house. There it was, a ginger, a fat frizzy curly haired ginger, she had freckles and everything. I was already in the car and too socially awkward to think of a clever escape so I went with it.

She took me to her house and I found out she lived with her parents, they were hippies and the entire family played EQ in the living room. They had about 6 computers setup and we all logged in and grinded for hours. It got even worse when they started playing ICP, I shit you not. and they all sang along with the weird juggalo songs. At one point this ginger bitch actually got up and started doing some oompa loompa juggalo dance and rapping. I texted my brother the address in case I didnt make it home alive. Before she dropped me off at home she told me she just found out she was pregnant and hoped I'd be ok with that.

That was one of the weirdest EQ related experiences of my life.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Back when I played eq as a teen I ran into some barb female shaman in OT and we grinded for a few hours. Eventually I found out that she lived in the same town as me. I didnt even care what she looked like, I was a virgin and I had to hangout with her. Later that night she picked me up at my house. There it was, a ginger, a fat frizzy curly haired ginger, she had freckles and everything. I was already in the car and too socially awkward to think of a clever escape so I went with it.

She took me to her house and I found out she lived with her parents, they were hippies and the entire family played EQ in the living room. They had about 6 computers setup and we all logged in and grinded for hours. It got even worse when they started playing ICP, I shit you not. and they all sang along with the weird juggalo songs. At one point this ginger bitch actually got up and started doing some oompa loompa juggalo dance and rapping. I texted my brother the address in case I didnt make it home alive. Before she dropped me off at home she told me she just found out she was pregnant and hoped I'd be ok with that.

You win the internet, that shit is hilarious. Congrats on not getting murdered, also.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider

When was this? i'm pretty sure my phone couldn't text when I played EQ

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

The best thing I have read this morning.