About fohguild.org and Requiem

Fyro

Golden Squire
No idea about what Req thinks or cares about, but after being told to fuck off and that this community will fail the thing I want most is to help this community be the best ever and also make it sustainable. Req may not care about us but I do.
Tuco 2016- Dem? Independent? No fucking way Republican.

SirJames

Golden Squire
No I'm not the "James" from original FOH. Never posted over there.

Was just curious and found all of the current drama entertaining.

Edit: Well entertaining on some levels and very annoying on others. Fuck Tyen god what a douche. I really hope he acts the same way in real life. Someone is bound to kick the shit out of him eventually.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Daniel Salters
Vice President of Sales
Daniel Salters is a prime facilitator in generating strong traffic and revenue streams. He demonstrated this in the gaming industry by acquiring communities from March 2008 to December 2008 as a freelance contractor for gamerDNA Media. By acquiring these communities, a network was grown from 500,000 unique viewers per month to 6.6 million uv/mo. Using the strategies he put in place the network continued to grow to 10 million uv/mo by August of 2009, and onto 12 million uv/mo in the subsequent months.

From 2006 to 2008, Daniel worked in Sales & Acquisition for Uberguilds Network, where he increased growth & value of a network from 100,000 to 500,000 uv/mo.
Lol ? Thats the resume of a professional spammer?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
LOL, Assburgers is the internet version of a get out of jail free card for being a twat.
So much this. Reminds me of the episode from Family Guy, where Peter keeps busting into the women's stalls and saying "Sorry, retarded!" each time.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
From 2006 to 2008, Daniel worked in Sales & Acquisition for Uberguilds Network, where he increased growth & value of a network from 100,000 to 500,000 bots/mo.
FIFY

Say what you will about Req - he never used assburgers as an excuse for being a fucktard. In fact when other people did he would call them out on it.

But I digress.

I'm just looking forward to moving past this whole fucking mess tbh. Like the drama was fun at times but seriously fucking taxing. Oh hey look theres another thread trex is shitting up. Oh hey look the site still isn't fixed.

On the whole folks seem to be a lot happier since the switch, evelys stuff notwithstanding. People are nicer to each other than I remember seeing in a long time. Maybe its just christmas who knows.

This was a pretty interesting read on how to buy expired domains.

Mind you I'm not a fact checker, but the story sheds some light on how the system is set up.

http://www.mikeindustries.com/blog/a...xpiring-domain

Apparently when a domain expires, it's not immediately available for purchase, it takes 75 days until the domain is released, then there are 3 major companies that snatch up all the recently released domains.

Then they auction them off.

That was my understanding from reading that anyways.

So look for fohguild.org auction in a few months ;p

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
They're probably going to use that $1.4 million number to try and screw prospective buyers. I don't feel bad about anyone who gets screwed in that.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
It's always hilarious reading peoples resumes when they fluff them up. Tyen is a retard that had to move back home, I thought he lives with his parents now. And yet he's "vice president of sales". Lol. He's a broke uneducated retard.

SirJames

Golden Squire
Hah I didn't even realize Tyen was the head of sales. That's even scarier now. Why the hell is that guy posting all over FOH about scamming defrauding etc. when we all know his real name and his fucking company is directly linked to the site? What a fucking idiot.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yah, I could understand him making a post about shutting down the site because it cost too much or he lost interest.
I don't really understand the issue with the cost anyways. If I recall, we've had a few donor drives over the year, and I don't think there was ever a huge problem at getting people to step up. Hell, Evelys got $1500 within a week of MoreNetz being created. I thought he stopped asking for donations because he could afford it and didn't like having to go to the trouble of asking for donations.

If the cost was becoming too prohibitive for him, there are a lot better ways of fixing that than giving Tyen free reign and telling everyone to "fuck off".

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Hah I didn't even realize Tyen was the head of sales. That's even scarier now. Why the hell is that guy posting all over FOH about scamming defrauding etc. when we all know his real name and his fucking company is directly linked to the site? What a fucking idiot.
Yup. And it speaks volumes of their business, that their "vice president of sales" openly scams and defrauds companies out of money, and likely is involved in some type of malware distribution. Tyen is nothing but a dirty spamming piece of shit. And their "chief technology officer" openly supports their "vice president" in his scamming, etc. Just a scummy, dirty little spam company. And their website is so generic and stock that you can't even tell what their they do.

Some of the most poorly written 'About Us' blurbs I have seen. Referencing MySpace as a metric? Rly?, it's like saying "My aviation skills are top notch, I have piloted airships as large as the Hindenberg." Who ever wrote that got a C- in 12th grade English. I can barely imagine Tyen being able to sell a newspaper, let alone IT services.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Ohh I like this. The Tyen and Req resume claims thread!

"I made guns as nice as those used in drive-by shootings."

Found under 'partners' section

LOL!

g3uBs.png

g3uBs.png

g3uBs.png