About fohguild.org and Requiem

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Does zeste still have all those pages (archives from FoH) that copied and formatted for morenetz?
I have them saved, including the GWBYHT.

forallthehomies.jpg

I just hope Castigator got to see my last post on FoH.

forallthehomies.jpg

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Then you better edit the OP since it lists Req and Tyen's actual business. People could try wrecking their personal lives for feeling accosted on the internet.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck that happened quicker than expected. I hadn't gotten around to saving all the funny shit that had accumulated over the years.

I was a complete outsider to all the drama that was occurring, and only became aware of it in the past few months after accidently stumbling into one of the Rickshaw threads. I got caught up by back reading threads and then followed it from occasion from there on out.

But I was stunned by how completely out of touch Requiem's comment was about how the community would just chase Trexxy off if they didn't like her. I mean, I thought T&T were a couple of douchebags and didn't really want anything to do with them, but it was no sweat off my nose I just kept to my lurking and occasional posting and was largely unaffected.

But it was pretty fucking apparent that by the time Requiem showed up the community had done their best to run off Trexxy but were simply unable to because of her status. So, unable to get rid of her, the community itself migrated to where she wasn't.

And while it can't be all lain at her feet, she was a huge catalyst in it and she must be an absolute miserable and insufferable person to have been able to chase away so many people from a message board that they had been posting at for years so rapidly and causing its eventual shutdown.

Anyway, now I'm here and posting much more frequently than I normally do in order to spur conversation and activity. Cheers.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
So we're allowed to stalk Tyen and Req but asking a question about Rav and Furor is suddenly off limits?
I'm not saying it's off limits. I don't make any rules around here. I'm just saying that it's really no one's business, and they never made it anyone's business on the boards that I ever saw. Most people that weren't actual FOH probably didn't even know they were married or later divorced.

Trex/Tyen on the other hand were all too happy to splatter their offline lives all over FOH, and were asking for everything they got.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Then you better edit the OP since it lists Req and Tyen's actual business. People could try wrecking their personal lives for feeling accosted on the internet.

That's all kind of public knowledge. Also, no one should have any ill will towards those people, they fucked up but there is no need to go after them in real life. Keep it to forum drama.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
None of it is anyone's business but it's a pretty easy distinction. People like Ravvenn. People don't like Tyen and Req.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
You going to share with us? I didn't see anything that happened today at all.
I think it was the one where he pointed out that 25 or so Furor accounts had been banned on FoH (Catigator was being a little whiny bitch about being banned here for registering under the name Furor).

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You going to share with us? I didn't see anything that happened today at all.
Castigator made two accounts on this forum. One named Castigator and one named Furor. I used a VB UI to backtrace his IP address to figure out who it was, renamed the Furor account to CastigatorsTrollAccount and banned it. He then quit RR and posted on FoH about how RR is full of mod nazis and how that makes it different than FoH. I replied to it with a list of 25 banned accounts that tried to impersonate Furor on FoH.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Please, please, please.....please.... no Column. He provides absolutely zero to the community. Does nothing but troll. Every thread he posts in immediately gets worse. Does anyone seriously want him here?

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
The power switch for whole server was wrapped around his foot, and he needed just one more piece of chocolate cake from the fridge and his will power gave out. Pulled the plug, ate the cake, and got fatter.
Haha...please don't ever leave these boards.

As for old threads, they'll always be on the wayback machine in some form.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Castigator made two accounts on this forum. One named Castigator and one named Furor. I used a VB UI to backtrace his IP address to figure out who it was, renamed the Furor account to CastigatorsTrollAccount and banned it. He then quit RR and posted on FoH about how RR is full of mod nazis and how that makes it different than FoH. I replied to it with a list of 25 banned accounts that tried to impersonate Furor on FoH.
Thanks for the info. I can't imagine actually getting upset over being caught on something that dumb. If it were me I'd have just laughed and said you caught me, good job. Ah well, I've come to realize not everyone on the internet is rational.

Felonius_sl

shitlord
Thanks for the info. I can't imagine actually getting upset over being caught on something that dumb. If it were me I'd have just laughed and said you caught me, good job. Ah well, I've come to realize not everyone on the internet is rational.
Bitch Tuco stealin mah credit!