About fohguild.org and Requiem

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Shitty that they had to be douchebags and kill their own site, but maybe that was their intention all along. Running a site and being a mod is a pain in the ass sometimes. i have tried it on a few projects and still involved in another, but im rarely around its just gets old.

Oh well, everything comes to and end.

rad

Lord of Guk
Welp.... from UO/CotD/Long Duck Fu/EQ/noows/FoH/rerolled... it's been a hell of a ride, here's to another decade+!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I browsed through all the epic shit about 6 months ago just for nostalgia's sake. Glad i did but im really happy draegan, tuco and everyone else got this running so quickly. RIP FOH. Good times.

fucker_sl

shitlord
oh fuck yes. we can save HoShame and HoFame at least. that's all i ask

once in a while i need to read about Sam being a pedo, or Bill Nye testify Millie is a guy. Just to bright my day

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Great find! I have the HoS/HoF threads all saved in addition to a bunch of general ones (Just waiting on Teljair to give me an ftp account to upload them), but this is probably more user friendly.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
For a guy that says "I'm out", Req just re-registered fohguild.org for 5 more years. Doesn't sound "out".

Hopefully he'll do the right thing and point it here. I'm guessing no.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
For a guy that says "I'm out", Req just re-registered fohguild.org for 5 more years. Doesn't sound "out".

Hopefully he'll do the right thing and point it here. I'm guessing no.
he just doesn't want us to get the domain.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yeah, $50 to register a domain for the next five years and simultaneously give us all the finger again was probably worth it to him.

Molten Core Raider
Or it is set to auto renew and just did so? Douchery certainly sounds more entertaining though!

So does this mean the FOH forums Amazon Kindle App will no longer be supported?
wink.png

http://www.amazon.com/FoH-Forums/dp/B004BA5XEI

wink.png

wink.png