Flipmode
EQOA Refugee
- 2,167
- 408
Agreed. Loved the setting and the art direction. This game is pretty baller, IMO.Nov 1st will be great to take a small break from MnM and return. This game is just as good and I can't wait to try it again.
Agreed. Loved the setting and the art direction. This game is pretty baller, IMO.Nov 1st will be great to take a small break from MnM and return. This game is just as good and I can't wait to try it again.
They have a fuckton of content already. Watching those patch notes, this game has more content than MnM does for EA, it seems.Always interesting to see what they have achieved between tests. They have previously done flash 24 hour-ish tests leading up to the long tests as well, if anyone can remember to watch the discord regularly.
moonarchia They haven't done a server wipe in years now. They stated they would avoid a server wipe unless it's something game breaking, as in causing crashes and shit (I assume). The level cap was/is level 20, as they were focused on getting the Human, Woodie, Ogre, and Assling areas pretty well polished. There is a lot to do for only 20 levels and questing is much more enjoyable (due to keyword highlights and a better journal) than old EQ or MnM.
Yeah, this game mogs the living shit out of MnM and if an "old school" MMO succeeds in 2026, it'll be this one.They have a fuckton of content already. Watching those patch notes, this game has more content than MnM does for EA, it seems.

I keep telling folks, there is a lot of room between EQ1 and WoW Classic. This game will definitely have success. I will play MnM, this one, and WoW Forever. 3 different experiences. But if I have to drop one, it'll probably be MnM for this one.Yeah, this game mogs the living shit out of MnM and if an "old school" MMO succeeds in 2026, it'll be this one.
I keep telling folks, there is a lot of room between EQ1 and WoW Classic. This game will definitely have success. I will play MnM, this one, and WoW Forever. 3 different experiences. But if I have to drop one, it'll probably be MnM for this one.
Still going to wait for a permanent server. Not interested in weekends or 7 days once in a while. When I binge things it is for months at a time.They have a fuckton of content already. Watching those patch notes, this game has more content than MnM does for EA, it seems.