Adrullan Online (Formerly Evercraft)

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
13,521
14,122
I just hope the ironed out the zone wide zergs taking all the mobs, and of course they repop all around you as you didn't know this was a Furlbog camp.
 

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
2,167
408
Always interesting to see what they have achieved between tests. They have previously done flash 24 hour-ish tests leading up to the long tests as well, if anyone can remember to watch the discord regularly.

moonarchia moonarchia They haven't done a server wipe in years now. They stated they would avoid a server wipe unless it's something game breaking, as in causing crashes and shit (I assume). The level cap was/is level 20, as they were focused on getting the Human, Woodie, Ogre, and Assling areas pretty well polished. There is a lot to do for only 20 levels and questing is much more enjoyable (due to keyword highlights and a better journal) than old EQ or MnM.
They have a fuckton of content already. Watching those patch notes, this game has more content than MnM does for EA, it seems.
 

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
22,020
19,491
They have a fuckton of content already. Watching those patch notes, this game has more content than MnM does for EA, it seems.
Yeah, this game mogs the living shit out of MnM and if an "old school" MMO succeeds in 2026, it'll be this one.
 
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
2,167
408
Yeah, this game mogs the living shit out of MnM and if an "old school" MMO succeeds in 2026, it'll be this one.
I keep telling folks, there is a lot of room between EQ1 and WoW Classic. This game will definitely have success. I will play MnM, this one, and WoW Forever. 3 different experiences. But if I have to drop one, it'll probably be MnM for this one.
 

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
13,521
14,122
I keep telling folks, there is a lot of room between EQ1 and WoW Classic. This game will definitely have success. I will play MnM, this one, and WoW Forever. 3 different experiences. But if I have to drop one, it'll probably be MnM for this one.

Options are a good thing, especially when they all play good. Be the first time in a long time I have a subscription or two.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,669
64,513
They have a fuckton of content already. Watching those patch notes, this game has more content than MnM does for EA, it seems.
Still going to wait for a permanent server. Not interested in weekends or 7 days once in a while. When I binge things it is for months at a time.
 

Xevy

Log Wizard
9,760
4,881
This game is more EQ to me than MnM is. I only played MnM maybe 10hours or so a year or two ago, but I've played this ~50 hours and it feels really, really classic EQ. Unfortunately about 15% of the world is done and it was only level 1-20 of a 1-50 game so that feeling could get fucked over real quick with some bad design choices.