Adventure Time

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My brother got me this hat for Christmas.

41evhLxNaSL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

I'm a grown man in his mid-30s with a beard my nephew describes as a "red battle beard". I look ridiculous walking around with that on my head and I don't care.

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
really hope they explore magic man more. sons of mars is one of my favorite episodes and all the little people points to a much more complex character than him simply being an asshole.
Great character.

Magic Man's crimes against Mars. (poor quality, starts at about 0:48)

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
This show is one of my fav three. Between this, AGoT and Archer, I'm in heaven.

Although some of the episodes make me raise my eyebrows, like, WTF. Still love it though.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd say if that's your thing you need to watch each episode high and sober or you will miss stuff. Both ways.

From now on every time I throw a frisbee I'm definitely yelling "Perfect THROOOOW!"

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
New episode was epic. Simon & Marcy should have a spinoff already. Every time the episode focuses on them it's pure win.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, great episode. I wish the schedule was better, its so annoying to wait on new ones.

Need more LSP though.

Brad2770

I have seen enough of this show that I am now interested in it, but I want my son to watch it with me too. Is this ok for him? He watches Futurama, Simpsons and Bob's Burgers with me, to give an idea with what I am ok with him watching. Most of the stuff on Adult Swim, I do not let him watch.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
I have seen enough of this show that I am now interested in it, but I want my son to watch it with me too. Is this ok for him? He watches Futurama, Simpsons and Bob's Burgers with me, to give an idea with what I am ok with him watching. Most of the stuff on Adult Swim, I do not let him watch.
This show is absolutely ok for him to watch based on your list of previous viewed ones and probably a lot tamer as well.