Adventure Time

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Loved this week's episode. Finn wondering if PB is naked under the suit and Jake getting weirded out by the thought, and the ending being what should have happened at the beginning.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Card Wars is my favorite because that was my brother and I growing up. Damn, that shit brings back memories.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Figured some of you might like this
1JKe2SR.gif

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
They really turned up the dark in the season opener. I didn't expect him to lose his arm so soon.

eeep!

AAZAsQu.jpg

RIP Prismo
frown.png

Kasted_sl

shitlord
Have to admit that this episode was pretty brutal for "a kids show". From having the archlich tell you how he is going to kill you and all of your race, to Finn having his arm ripped off. It really is amazing how they tie everything together and each episode just seems to be getting better and better. Even after all of the previous seasons.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
It's a great show, yes. Not like this was the first dark episode. Last season ended with Finn becoming the Ice King and releasing the lich king on Ood.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
We all knew it was going to happen, we just didn't know when. :S

There was some Akira level shit going on in that eps.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
They're soooo going to let the stump thing linger through a bunch of episodes before they finally deal with it. Probably going for the long troll.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Finally a decent episode after that slow streak. Colonel Candy Corn is a badass.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I got a huge Dragonlance vibe from the fight. I was seeing the Colonel as Tasslehof, thought for sure he was getting foot-stabbed. Plus princess bubblegum was basically a dragon rider.

iannis

Musty Nester
This really isn't "just a kids show" though. Yeah, kids can watch it and it won't fuck them up, they can even enjoy it and get something good out of it.

It's tempting to think of it as a kids show. It's more like the old loony toons cartoons than anything else, in that regard. The audience they're writing for really are just themselves. And usually that's FUCKING HORRIBLE.

But very rarely, like in this case, it is a wonderful thing to see.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Anyone know of a site where I can watch the episodes? One I was using got taken down.

homies help homies always

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I haven't used it in a while, but that site was awesome when I did. Good quality and just about every show out there.