Adventure Time

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is about as risque as the show gets.

tumblr_m7s2htAIG91raoyqxo1_1280.gif

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
its still primarily a kids show. it just... goes weird at times.

most recent episode. is just.. what? Some acid might have been involved with that one.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Of all the Adventure Time episodes so far, I can easily say I enjoyed "a glitch is just a glitch" the least. I couldnt tell if the download was messed up, my video card was overheating, or that the crap was intentional. I may enjoy it on serious psychedelic drugs...

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
"Puhoy" is a great episode. Its funny that Adventure Time can tell an awesome story in just 10 minutes, but some other shows can't do it in a whole season.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Bubble was pretty awesome. I loved the menacing music at the end when he was telling BMO how he'd never be alone or have any privacy again. BMO's response? "Yaaaaaay!" I <3 BMO.

Siliconemelons

I remeber seeing this back when it was just the online test episode... when I saw kids at my wifes elemetery school with backpacs and shit I was like "What?! ITS A KIDS SHOW?" how...what...why? omg...

seems i need to get-to-a-downloading and catch up!

Brad2770

This is on Netflix now. Hoping to do an Adventure Time marathon with my son this weekend.

Siliconemelons

OK first...
yn8a6Zv.jpg

And second, you should take some classes with your grade school wife, to learn basic grammar and punctuation.
you know I know I can't spell and I really don't care on forums...and stupid phones don't help... She has given up teaching me.

I watched the thing explaining the ice king and how its post apocalyptic and shit, lol show is crazy.

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
Got caught up on the the last few. Puhoy and BMOlost were good, Glitch is a Glitch was pretty abnormal though, even for AT.

Looks like the last episode of the season is called "Only Wizards Allowed", so I'm hoping for more wizard guild battles.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I love this show...

Not sure what I wanted from last couple episodes but although they have been good, they have left me wanting...

But when that happens, just queue up Power Animal, or Marcy and Simon or one of the other top tier episodes and all is forgiven.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Love card wars episode, watched it like 6 times so far.

His face when talking shit is hilarious, BMO attack going Kato pink panther style. Jake going all sore loser is only made better because his best friend knows how to make it not wierd at the end. Some deep true friend shit going on.

Need a floop the pig tshirt ASAP but only one I like isnt in production.