Adventure Time

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Adventure Time

Genre: Fantasy, Animation, Comedy

First aired: 2010-04-05

Creator: Pendleton Ward

Cast: Jeremy Shada, John DiMaggio, Tom Kenny, Olivia Olson, Dee Bradley Baker, Hynden Walch, Pendleton Ward, Niki Yang, Steve Little, Polly Lou Livingston, Jessica DiCicco, Niki Yang, Maria Bamford

Overview: Adventure Time is an American animated television series created by Pendleton Ward for Cartoon Network. The series follows the adventures of Finn, a human boy, and his best friend and adoptive brother Jake, a dog with magical powers to change shape and grow and shrink at will. Finn and Jake live in the post-apocalyptic Land of Ooo. Along the way, they interact with the other main characters of the show: Princess Bubblegum, The Ice King, and Marceline the Vampire Queen.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
no thread to this amazing cartoon yet? disgrace.

tell me where i can find it on bluray.

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
From the new episode from the 7th...

ItiOy.gif

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I usually let the new episodes pile up on my DVR then when I watch my nieces and nephews we do a marathon. But I haven't watched them in awhile and got sick of waiting. Finally watched the two latest lich episodes. The ones with the wish guy(Kumail Nanjiani!). They were awesome. Jake hanging out with him in the hot tub, Cosmic Owl rolling in to play board games, outstanding.

Also caught the episode with Ice King writing a song with Marceline. I am fucking loving getting his backstory. Finding out he's really the biggest hero ever and shit, basically raised and protected Marceline through the war. It's the crown and his duties that have made him crazy. So much great shit going on with this series beneath the surface of awesome hilarity.

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
Also caught the episode with Ice King writing a song with Marceline. I am fucking loving getting his backstory. Finding out he's really the biggest hero ever and shit, basically raised and protected Marceline through the war. It's the crown and his duties that have made him crazy. So much great shit going on with this series beneath the surface of awesome hilarity.
"I Remember You", Possibly the most well done episode of the show so far. It changes the outlook on the Ice King so much and finally helps explain the Mushroom War a little bit. Hope to see more past episodes soon (episode 7b of this season is called "Simon and Marcy").

Looking forward to see what Jake's puppies do as well. They seem pretty powerful.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yeah, the Christmas Special and that one definitely turned Ice King from a crazy guy into a crazy guy who makes you sad because you know who he was and why he is crazy.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
really hope they explore magic man more. sons of mars is one of my favorite episodes and all the little people points to a much more complex character than him simply being an asshole.

elbas

Molten Core Raider
I'm pretty sure the writers must literally be on drugs when coming up episode ideas.

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
Love this show so very much, for years I ignored it due to the art, then I came in and watch a marathon one day after work because I was too lazy and tired to look for the remote, totally fell in love. It's got the childish wackiness but it's also got some deep dark shit going on. Also I'd let that Susan Strong cosplay rape me.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database