Aladdin (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
as long as dummies keep paying to see these dogshit remakes, they'll keep doing them. hard pass

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
whats crazy is how many movies Disney is releasing in 2019

Captain Marvel March
Dumbo March
Avengers 4 April
Aladdin May
Toy Story 4 June
Spider Man 2 July
Lion King July
Artemis Fowl Aug (?)
Maleficent Oct
Frozen 2 Nov
Lion King Dec

Thats 11 movies in 12 months and all are supposed to be blockbusters. Disney getting way too arrogant I think.

• 1WTF

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>

Captain Marvel March
Dumbo March
Avengers 4 April
Aladdin May
Toy Story 4 June
Spider Man 2 July
Lion King July
Artemis Fowl Aug (?)
Maleficent Oct
Frozen 2 Nov
Lion King Dec

Thats 11 movies in 12 months and all are supposed to be blockbusters. Disney getting way too arrogant I think.
Disney will pull all its movies from Netflix by 2019

Qhue

Trump's Staff

Captain Marvel March
Dumbo March
Avengers 4 April
Aladdin May
Toy Story 4 June
Spider Man 2 July
Lion King July
Artemis Fowl Aug (?)
Maleficent Oct
Frozen 2 Nov
Lion King Dec

Star Wars Episode IX Dec

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
i think my brain just can't say Lion King Lion King Lion King Star Wars anymore

and yeah Spidey is technically Sony but Marvel i think does all the work or something

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
They released a clip of Prince Ali and it's a train wreck. It lacks all life and personality and they went full retard with lyric changes.

• 4Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The lyrics are fine but the delivery is flat.

Editing and angles could have fixed this.

The cinematography is just flat and lingering.

Stillborn.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
They should have just gotten Billy Porter or some other queen to do the Genie and camped it the fuck up vs this milquetoast bullshit

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

They released a clip of Prince Ali and it's a train wreck. It lacks all life and personality and they went full retard with lyric changes.

Haven't watched... but let me guess, they changed "he's got slave, he's got servants and flunkies" and maybe even any of the references to killing 100 bad guys with swords or other bad bad killingness? No throwback to the 1000s tales/nights?

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
That clip is so terrible, why would they even show that. If that's the best part then.. ouch. Will Smith sounds terrible, the song has no pizzazz. Very amateur.
The whole scene COULD have been epic as hell but this looks like some small-town parade. It doesn't FEEL epic enough that it should draw any attention from the Sultan/Princess at all.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Brad2770

What happened to Will Smith? He used to be my favorite in the CD player and on TV.

I haven’t seen any of the live action remakes of their classics. I think, at this point, I’ll keep it that way. I hope they don’t touch The Rescuers. No way they could come close to how frightening that movie was.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Haven't watched... but let me guess, they changed "he's got slave, he's got servants and flunkies" and maybe even any of the references to killing 100 bad guys with swords or other bad bad killingness? No throwback to the 1000s tales/nights?

The clip doesn't go as far as the slaves, servants and flunkies so no idea there. They replaced "brush up your sunday salaam" with "brush up your brideday salon" and "genuflect show some respect" with "show some respect, boy genuflect" to make it more 'urban'. There's also the "when it comes to exotic type mammals" line which features a swarm of ostriches running in... which are not mammals.

They also seem to have nuked all the impressions / goofy impersonations like "fabulous june, love the feathers" and replaced it with a new character of Jasmine's maid who makes goofy gestures. Basically Will Smith coulnd't do the comedy part so they outsourced it to a new character.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

Captain Marvel March
Dumbo March
Avengers 4 April
Aladdin May
Toy Story 4 June
Spider Man 2 July
Lion King July
Artemis Fowl Aug (?)
Maleficent Oct
Frozen 2 Nov
Lion King Dec

That's a ridiculously impressive list of movies.

Avengers 4, 2nd biggest movie ever, it may take over #1. EVER.

Toy Story 4 will probably be a top 10-15. Spider Man 2 will probably be top 10-15. Frozen 2 may end up top 5. Lion King may end up top 10?

That's fucking insane. Jesus christ.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

Its amazing how they made such intricate and colorful costumes look so fucking cheap. Is it the camera work here? Or what? Because that looked, well, cheap..

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
it does kind of look like they just had some cameras filming a Disney parade in one of the parks vs. an actual production.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Its amazing how they made such intricate and colorful costumes look so fucking cheap. Is it the camera work here? Or what? Because that looked, well, cheap..
What it looked like was a mid-day Disney Land parade down Main Street. This is all Disney knows how to do live-action with their in-house IP.

Edit: FUCK YOU Qhue Qhue , MY IDEA!!!