Aliens and imploding simulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
It’s happened three to four times now that objects are moving locations.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

Answer this:

An incredibly attractive female comedian on Instagram with 40k followers and also verified liked a selfie I posted a few weeks ago. I have no hashtags associated with the picture. How’s that possible on about three different fronts? I had no connection to her at all prior to her liking my pic.

An Asian guy I don’t know with 175k followers just commented on it like 10 hours ago and said ‘very interesting’.

At the very very least, I’m being ‘watched’ by something. I mean, I suppose you could argue it’s not simulation... but some mega attractive verified comedian liking my non hash-tagged selfie? No way in hell that happens in an organic biological reality.

• 1Salty

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
My glasses case as one example was in a drawer location I’ve never put it.

do you live with anyone else that might be picking up after you?

Answer this:

An incredibly attractive female comedian on Instagram with 40k followers and also verified liked a selfie I posted a few weeks ago. I have no hashtags associated with the picture. How’s that possible on about three different fronts? I had no connection to her at all prior to her liking my pic.

An Asian guy I don’t know with 175k followers just commented on it like 10 hours ago and said ‘very interesting’.

we would have to see the picture to know for sure what's up with this

At the very very least, I’m being ‘watched’ by something. I mean, I suppose you could argue it’s not simulation... but some mega attractive verified comedian liking my non hash-tagged selfie? No way in hell that happens in an organic biological reality.

this part isn't true. in a world with 8 billion people, SOMEONE is bound to be that lucky.

Jasker

do you live with anyone else that might be picking up after you?

we would have to see the picture to know for sure what's up with this

this part isn't true. in a world with 8 billion people, SOMEONE is bound to be that lucky.

Uh, so how did she even view the picture in the first place if we even say it’s ‘luck??’ It has no hashtag, how would she know my account? Or the other Asian guy? One person, not likely but let’s chaulk it up to an outlier. Two people with massive fan-bases? Something is going on.

You’re trying to explain things away and it’s easy to see. I just gave you a great example how I’m either being watched or in simulation and you sweep it under the rug.

No, I don’t live with anyone else.

• 1Salty

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Uh, so how did she even view the picture in the first place if we even say it’s ‘luck??’ It has no hashtag, how would she know my account? Or the other Asian guy? One person, not likely but let’s chaulk it up to an outlier. Two people with massive fan-bases? Something is going on.

You’re trying to explain things away and it’s easy to see. I just gave you a great example how I’m either being watched or in simulation and you sweep it under the rug.

The second person, the Asian guy, is easy to explain. You can see what people you follow like if you care to look. He probably follows her, went through his notifications and saw that she liked some random dudes selfie. He clicked on it, because it is literally right there for you to do that from that screen, maybe to see what all the fuss was about. Saw you, and commented because you were sexy to him or something. No mystery there. How do you think chicks stalk their exes to know they are liking some random skank? Instagram pushes those kinds of interactions to drive traffic.

Jasker

The second person, the Asian guy, is easy to explain. You can see what people you follow like if you care to look. He probably follows her, went through his notifications and saw that she liked some random dudes selfie. He clicked on it, because it is literally right there for you to do that from that screen, maybe to see what all the fuss was about. Saw you, and commented because you were sexy to him or something. No mystery there. How do you think chicks stalk their exes to know they are liking some random skank? Instagram pushes those kinds of interactions to drive traffic.

The actions were three weeks apart. She liked my thing about a month ago and he commented on my thing like yesterday.

• 1Salty

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

did YOU ever click like on HER pictures? are YOU subscribed to HER?

and please don't accuse me of trying to sweep anything under the rug. it's getting old. that's not what i'm doing. you are making an extraordinary claim by saying we are living in a simulation. extraordinary claims deserve to be examined with extraordinary rigor. asking questions is not denying. it's an attempt to understand, learn, and perhaps even some day be able to myself offer extraordinary proof to others.

Jasker

did YOU ever click like on HER pictures? are YOU subscribed to HER?

and please don't accuse me of trying to sweep anything under the rug. it's getting old. that's not what i'm doing. you are making an extraordinary claim by saying we are living in a simulation. extraordinary claims deserve to be examined with extraordinary rigor. asking questions is not denying. it's an attempt to understand, learn, and perhaps even some day be able to myself offer extraordinary proof to others.

No I never liked or was subscribed to her.

• 1Salty

Ridas

Pay to play forum
iu

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Your angst? Dunno what you want me to say to that, take a chill pill?

Again. Deflecting bullshit lol

now you're getting an attitude?

how is it just angst? it's all legitimate points. you ask people to take you seriously, but then when they ask serious questions you get like this. it's lame.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.