Altered Carbon

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
i mean i'd care more if any of the characters in season 1 were good actors but they were all shit so adding new shitty actors is... whatever. I like the core idea of the show, swapping human bodies like sleeves, so I'll continue to watch.

Joel Kinnaman was perfect for Kovacs for me, put someone else there and it's a good chance I don't buy into the show

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't know why so many people prefer massive page lengths.

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I don't know why so many people prefer massive page lengths.
tenor.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
It's got 15 pages of discussion here which is more than other shows with more seasons. Obviously not a good measure of the show's popularity, but The Good Place is an objectively better show and has the same number of pages with three more seasons. So there's something there generating interest.
Cyberpunk setting.

The good place is forking awesome, but there's not much to talk about there except how good it is, how big tahanis boobies are, and how Brent might be even funnier than jason.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Cyberpunk setting.

The good place is forking awesome, but there's not much to talk about there except how good it is, how big tahanis boobies are, and how Brent might be even funnier than jason.

That's pretty much it. We are starving for Cyperunk genre movies and films. The Good Place, while a fun watch, is just another sitcom really.

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Fine. His Dark Materials. Same number of seasons. Also based on source material. A third the amount of conversation.

Goatface

His Dark Materials has boobs? the US HBO rating for it are total shit

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Pretty fucking stoked for this. Even for all of its faults, I fucking loved the first season (I'm such a sucker for dystopian shit). Hopefully we get some sweet ass titties this season as well. The mammasita from S1 had a bangin' bod.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Pretty fucking stoked for this. Even for all of its faults, I fucking loved the first season (I'm such a sucker for dystopian shit). Hopefully we get some sweet ass titties this season as well. The mammasita from S1 had a bangin' bod.
Yeah, I really liked most of the first season. The sister stuff was so bad though. But no more of that hopefully!

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I think I read the other two books again last summer. They were kind of boring stories. Are they going somewhere new with this?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Liking this better than I thought I would after seeing this trailer.

• 2Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Yup all in! Second and third books weren't as good but a good time. Looks like they are doing the second one.
Book spoiler
Take a Takeshi off ice that still believes in the Protectorate to hunt the orginal

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Book spoiler
Take a Takeshi off ice that still believes in the Protectorate to hunt the orginal
i mean thats what it looked like in the trailer when japtakeshi confronts blacktakeshi, probably shouldn't have put that in then.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I liked the first season even though it kind of went off the rails at the end of it. I can't wait for the second season. I just love the world and the idea of sleeves so much.

• 1Like