amanda berry found..more importantly, awesome black man in cleveland.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Want me to start posting pictures of every boxer, kick boxer, K1, MMA, etc. fighter ever?
Want me to shove an apple up your ass and an orange down your throat hard enough that they meet, then have Chaos and Drinsic make jokes about you smelling like fruit juice?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Want me to start posting pictures of every boxer, kick boxer, K1, MMA, etc. fighter ever?
Because someone willing to have that done to them as opposed to someone help captaive for 10 years and being forced to live through it are the same thing.

Pretty poor trolling.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This place really has gone soft. People were making jokes immediately after the Aurora movie theater shooting and not one grain of sand was found in any vagina.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, I'm probably a softer touch to the whole being held against your will while being beaten/raped/forced miscarraiged for 10 years with no hope of it ever ending than I am a shooting.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I knew she got falcon punched a whole bunch but didn't know she underwent facial reconstruction. The more you know.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Want me to shove an apple up your ass and an orange down your throat hard enough that they meet, then have Chaos and Drinsic make jokes about you smelling like fruit juice?
Have some class, Tuco. Some things you just don't joke about.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Because someone willing to have that done to them as opposed to someone help captaive for 10 years and being forced to live through it are the same thing.

Pretty poor trolling.
How the situation comes about is irrelevant to the fact that people get punched in the face on the regular and don't make whatever kind of faces were being discussed (the afterlying posts lead me to believe it's the girl who's retarded so making retarded faces?).

Oh wait, did morons read my post and assume I was supporting the guy or something?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
How the situation comes about is irrelevantto the fact that people get punched in the face on the regular and don't make whatever kind of faces were being discussed (the afterlying posts lead me to believe it's the girl who's retarded so making retarded faces?).

Oh wait, did morons read my post and assume I was supporting the guy or something?
Pretty much can stop reading here and get you're the retarded one here. but then I kept going and read this gem.

the afterlying posts lead me to believe
You dont even know whats being talked about? Troll better, holy hell man.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Pretty much can stop reading here and get you're the retarded one here. but then I kept going and read this gem.

I don't know which faces in particular, no. I know someone mentioned the retarded girl so i'm assuming it's her face that is being discussed.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
No, lol. She somewhat looks like she is due to her face being beaten so severely over the years and healing all fucked up they basically had to put her under the knife, rebust her face all up and do facial reconstruction. Due to all that her face isn't normal looking but is light years better then what it was when she was brought out of that house.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If she is pregnant that is evidence that wasn't rape. A woman's body has a way to shut it down in case of legitimate rape. So obviously this was a love child and must have wanted to keep it. Science yo, don't you know anything?
Well played, I concede.

So to sum it up, she was raped multiple times and never conceived because it was rape, then one night she got stockholm syndrome and made love to him, but he wasn't ready for a commitment. Close enough?

Yet you keep responding. Are you saying you're easily trolled?

PS sorry if this is a double post, got a DB error when I sent the last one. If it is a double, please delete the one with the most spelling errors.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Her family claims she had some kind of mental disorder but her family sounds pretty fucked up towards her, and her facial expressions look pretty similar to the ones in the old pictures pre-Castro. I was under the impression that she hadn't actually had the reconstructive surgery yet, also.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Awesome. Tax dollars don't have to be wasted on him. Kind of a shame that he took the cowards way out though. Amazing too that he was under protective custody and still pulled it off. heh.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Ironic.

He must of thought it sucked to be locked up and some stranger tells you when to eat, sleep, shit, etc...