amanda berry found..more importantly, awesome black man in cleveland.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Of course he should go to prison, how is that even a question? dude should be lite up like a christmas tree is what he should be.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't even know what you're driving at. Almost half the country is pro-abortion.
I think his point is that no one really supports abortion, it is a horrible thing. But not supporting it is not the same as wanting to outlaw it.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I'm really confused by this case because they keep sayng that there were other girls and no one seems concerned by that, it is like a footnote. This dude kidnapped other girls and I fucking quote "some of them were sent home and some were not." What the fuck? Where is the manhunt? The CSI on the house? The FBI should be tearing Cleveland apart atm, right?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm really confused by this case because they keep sayng that there were other girls and no one seems concerned by that, it is like a footnote. This dude kidnapped other girls and I fucking quote "some of them were sent home and some were not." What the fuck? Where is the manhunt? The CSI on the house? The FBI should be tearing Cleveland apart atm, right?
What the fuck? Where did that come from? So, how was he not caught sooner if some were sent home? Where are the others who were not sent home? Was he selling them as slaves?

Northerner

N00b
I love that he said all the sex was consensual.

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU PLEAD GUILTY AND THEN GO ON A RANT ABOUT HOW YOU ARE INNOCENT??!??!

Fucking Sam'da'Man
Well, obviously the guy is all kinds of fucked up. Still though, what the hell are we going to do to him anyhow beyond what is already in the pipe?

Thankfully I am a contributing and semi-functional member of society but if I were a complete shitstain then I imagine I'd rant about my delusions before going away forever.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Why would she carry a rape baby to term? Isn't that one of the exemptions that's tossed into anti-abortion laws these days? NO ABORTIONS ... unless the baby was made out of rape or incest. So obviously even anti-abortion people have their doubts that a rape baby is a person.
If she is pregnant that is evidence that wasn't rape. A woman's body has a way to shut it down in case of legitimate rape. So obviously this was a love child and must have wanted to keep it. Science yo, don't you know anything?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
What the fuck? Where did that come from? So, how was he not caught sooner if some were sent home? Where are the others who were not sent home? Was he selling them as slaves?
No idea. They have talked about other girls several times, and in his bullshit statement yesterday he specifically addressed other girls. But like I said, this shit is just a footnote, there is never a followup. When I hear about others my mind is filled with dozens of questions. Apparently the media and police don't react the same way.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
They should just kill him. I have to imagine any kind of extra death-penalty conviction rigor wouldn't be that big in this case. Either way I hope he dies in prison.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If they don't keep him in 100% solitary lockdown he will almost certainly be beaten to death in prison.

It wouldn't surprise me if the prison officials give him duties that leave him in vulnerable positions such that it will occur.

That's basically what they did to Dahmer.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
are you white knighting the retarded girl? Bro, I doubt she'll fuck you at this point

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Setting someone straight because they're making lame jokes at a Michelle Knight isn't 'white knighting'.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Saying she "makes weird faces" is about as tame as I think I have ever seen someone get made fun of. And she does. Most people probably don't realize that she has lingering physical issues and that is one of the symptoms. I don't think we even know that really, people are just making the assumption based on reports of her needing facial reconstruction surgery.

It is a disproportionate response, and thus I stand by white knighting.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Saying she "makes weird faces" is about as tame as I think I have ever seen someone get made fun of. And she does. Most people probably don't realize that she has lingering physical issues and that is one of the symptoms. I don't think we even know that really, people are just making the assumption based on reports of her needing facial reconstruction surgery.

It is a disproportionate response, and thus I stand by white knighting.
I don't see how it's white knighting, pointing out someone is making weird faces, when that person just suffered some of the worst abuse you can imagine and we know that she needs surgery to the face, is bad form.

Sorry you don't agree.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't see how it's white knighting, pointing out someone is making weird faces, when that person just suffered some of the worst abuse you can imagine and we know that she needs surgery to the face, is bad form.

Sorry you don't agree.
Yep.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Tend to agree. 10 years of being beat in the face and then poking a joke about her face seems pretty dickish to me.