amanda berry found..more importantly, awesome black man in cleveland.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
The fact that innocent people have been put to death is abhorrent but just goes to show how backwards and broken our legal system is. Think about it, if we have executed innocent people just how many innocent have been jailed/punished for crimes other than murder?
Look at the zimmerman shit and then apply that to the vast majority of every criminal case ever.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
There are cases where there is literally zero doubt of guilt. In the case I was a juror on, they had DNA evidence and two confessions. The defense made absolutely no attempt to suggest that he had not done the crime. I think he would have plead guilty if the DA had been willing to just give him life in prison. The only argument the defense even tried to make in the guilt phase of the trial was during closing arguments he suggested that perhaps the guy had not actually raped the 11 year old before he strangled her, but only thought he did.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yikes.. yikes. She is cute.

Michelle Knight looks and sounds like she is downright retarded though. Not really sure what the goal there was.
She's actually pretty good looking but it's her jaw movements that make her look retarded.

Maybe she could speak at your level of expectations if she wasn't the most abused of the three. She only had her face broken to the point of requiring facial reconstruction surgery. Oh and she's lost hearing in one ear from the beatings she took. Prick.

Michelle Knight, the longest-held Cleveland kidnap victim, suffered such severe beatings while locked inside the house of horrors that she will require facial reconstruction surgery, her family said.
Knight, 32, was released from hospital on Friday, five days after she and two other victims Amanda Berry, 27, and Gina DeJesus, 23, along with Berry's six-year-old daughter were rescued following a decade held captive in the dungeon-like home.
'When she was severely beaten, he beat her so badly in the face that she has to have facial reconstruction and she's lost hearing in one ear,' Knight's grandmother, Deborah Knight, told CBS.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I saw on CNN today that he pled guilty to 900+ counts including murder. Murder? What did I miss? I recall in the beginning there were some marks on the wall that the first girl he kidnapped said were already there, which made people think he'd done it before and had killed the girl. But did they find any remains, or did he admit to it? I would think not since he also made a statement saying he was not a murderer.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
He impregnated the girls from the constant raping, at least one was born, another died in the womb, conceivably due to his abuse.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
InB4 pro-abortion outrage at treating a fetus as a human.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
InB4 pro-abortion outrage at treating a fetus as a human.
Hold it, it's the pro-lifers that make no fucking sense. You'll not find anyone from the other side of the fence who has a problem with labelling the killing of an unborn child through physical violence against the mother a murder.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I love that he said all the sex was consensual.

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU PLEAD GUILTY AND THEN GO ON A RANT ABOUT HOW YOU ARE INNOCENT??!??!

Fucking Sam'da'Man

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hold it, it's the pro-lifers that make no fucking sense. You'll not find anyone from the other side of the fence who has a problem with labelling the killing of an unborn child through physical violence against the mother a murder.
Uh, I'm pro-choice and have a problem with it, because it's a double standard. Either the fetus is a person, or it is not. You can't say 'oh its not a person, so abortion is ok' on one hand, but on the other hand say 'its a murder because the fetus is a person!'.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Uh, I'm pro-choice and have a problem with it, because it's a double standard. Either the fetus is a person, or it is not. You can't say 'oh its not a person, so abortion is ok' on one hand, but on the other hand say 'its a murder because the fetus is a person!'.
If the mother planned on carrying the child to term, I have no objection to it being called murder.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
If the mother planned on carrying the child to term, I have no objection to it being called murder.
Why would she carry a rape baby to term? Isn't that one of the exemptions that's tossed into anti-abortion laws these days? NO ABORTIONS ... unless the baby was made out of rape or incest. So obviously even anti-abortion people have their doubts that a rape baby is a person.

No one is pro-abortion
I don't even know what you're driving at. Almost half the country is pro-abortion.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Exactly how I feel. It's not neat, you can't wrap it up in a pretty bow. It's a full on grey shade thing to people who NEED strict absolutes. Nonetheless, it's how I feel.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
A woman I'm talking to says because it's a medical procedure and not beating a child out of a woman. Thats why it's murder.

I told her the end result was still the same. You're still killing an unborn child.

She stopped talking to me after that. Touchy subject.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
End result is almost the same. Surely you think the guy who beat the mom should goto jail for assault, right?

Edit: Err, I mean beat the woman with the parasite.