The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I see a space whale.

Also, back on the Navy pilots thing. You know what is also more plausible than UFOs? That pilots think it is hysterical to spread fake UFO sightings. I'm not saying that's the case, but if I'm ranking shit that I believe over other shit, that one is higher than UFOs.
I would have taken spine in the sky too.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Ok. I normally completely forget that FoH exists after I leave work for the day, but tonight I put in extra effort just for MusicForFish MusicForFish

I watched all of episode 3 of Unidentified, since he initially told me 1&2 weren't that great. And from what I understand, they can be viewed separately. I'm very disappointed that pirates don't even care about this show much and it was only in 720p, so that right there tells you something!

I wish I could stream myself watching the show, it would be a lot easier. But I'm not gonna dox myself like that, and it is so fucking hot here that you don't want to see me in my underwear either.

First, I just have to get this out of the way: the Nimitz security guy that went along for the ride reminds me of the LA Beast, a YouTuber that does crazy eating challenges and is awesome. This guy, not awesome. Anyway, I kept seeing that, and couldn't unsee it.

Second, thankfully I got to see the world's largest great white shark ever caught on film, so it wasn't a complete bust.

Ok, so for realz. Yet another, "I am talking all about how I know UFOs are real, but I can't reveal any more because of NDAs." Yeah, and I have the secret to ultimate power too, but unfortunately my NDA prevents me from using it. Sucks to be me. Seriously, the government is apparently ok with him running around and saying there is evidence of all this stuff despite his supposed NDA, and the Nimitz crew was never even told to keep quiet about their sightings at all, but 60-100 pilots can't leak a single HD pic? jlawok.jpg

Now, I'm not saying I have all the answers here, but IF the US Armed Forces wanted to have a secret location to test shit like air-sea craft, off the coast of Mexico, near San Diego and all the bases there and naval groups passing through, sounds like a pretty likely spot. Easy access that can still be kept fairly hush-hush, tons of support in case it is needed quickly, etc. And all the crazy Mexican fishermen that will literally say anything to get on American TV are a perfect cover for real operations. So it wouldn't surprise me at all if there really were some experimental locations and craft in that area. I don't think for a second that they performed all of the maneuvers attributed to them, but I can't say that I don't believe anything a little weird and experimental exists. Why wouldn't we be trying to make shit fly and submerge?

So about those maneuvers. Almost every single one of the descriptions was something along the lines of, "It was out in the distance, and then suddenly it shot past me." The one Mexican pilot that looks for fish said it was 10 miles out, and then in 3 seconds it zipped past him. He also said it was spherical and had no wings or windows. So tell me, because I'm a little shaky on this part, how he figured it was 10 miles away? There is literally no discerning feature on it at all, what did he have to reference it to? That's all ignoring how he was able to see it 10 miles away and tell that it had no wings or windows, since I highly doubt he caught anything as it was going TWELVE THOUSAND MPH towards him. Particularly since something going that fast was probably glowing from all the friction around it, and the turbulence of its wake would have caused him some serious issues controlling his plane. Seriously, friction, it's a thing. Am I to believe that not only do we have anti-grav and momentum dampeners, we also have Ludicrous Speed engines that apparently don't have tangible exhaust, and (if you combine the various sightings) can change directions instantly (12000 MPH!!), and frictionless surfaces now too? Fuck, I forget all my fluid dynamics, but I don't even think a frictionless surface wouldn't cause the air itself to start glowing from the speed the particles are pushed away. I could be wrong, but I'm not gonna spend time confirming it. Just a frictionless surface of that size and perfection (seriously, you're dead at 12000 mph if a seam separates even a little bit) would be another world-changing technology. That's FOUR now! And they've managed to keep it all hidden!

Unless it is aliens. But except for crop circles, MFF and I don't believe in aliens.

I could go on, but you get the point. Besides, everything turned around when they told me that JOHN MOTHERFUCKING PODESTA was on the case! Woohoo, I'm a believer now! That fucking Mattis guy, I can't believe his "people" wouldn't let these totally sane UFO nuts through to talk to the General. The nerve.

Ok, Pathfinder: Kingmaker isn't gonna play itself, and I've spent way too much time on this already tonight. I expect a full round of Picards and negs from the usual suspects that won't even participate in the discussion.

• 4Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Ok. I normally completely forget that FoH exists after I leave work for the day, but tonight I put in extra effort just for MusicForFish MusicForFish

I watched all of episode 3 of Unidentified, since he initially told me 1&2 weren't that great. And from what I understand, they can be viewed separately. I'm very disappointed that pirates don't even care about this show much and it was only in 720p, so that right there tells you something!

I wish I could stream myself watching the show, it would be a lot easier. But I'm not gonna dox myself like that, and it is so fucking hot here that you don't want to see me in my underwear either.

First, I just have to get this out of the way: the Nimitz security guy that went along for the ride reminds me of the LA Beast, a YouTuber that does crazy eating challenges and is awesome. This guy, not awesome. Anyway, I kept seeing that, and couldn't unsee it.

Second, thankfully I got to see the world's largest great white shark ever caught on film, so it wasn't a complete bust.

Ok, so for realz. Yet another, "I am talking all about how I know UFOs are real, but I can't reveal any more because of NDAs." Yeah, and I have the secret to ultimate power too, but unfortunately my NDA prevents me from using it. Sucks to be me. Seriously, the government is apparently ok with him running around and saying there is evidence of all this stuff despite his supposed NDA, and the Nimitz crew was never even told to keep quiet about their sightings at all, but 60-100 pilots can't leak a single HD pic? jlawok.jpg

Now, I'm not saying I have all the answers here, but IF the US Armed Forces wanted to have a secret location to test shit like air-sea craft, off the coast of Mexico, near San Diego and all the bases there and naval groups passing through, sounds like a pretty likely spot. Easy access that can still be kept fairly hush-hush, tons of support in case it is needed quickly, etc. And all the crazy Mexican fishermen that will literally say anything to get on American TV are a perfect cover for real operations. So it wouldn't surprise me at all if there really were some experimental locations and craft in that area. I don't think for a second that they performed all of the maneuvers attributed to them, but I can't say that I don't believe anything a little weird and experimental exists. Why wouldn't we be trying to make shit fly and submerge?

So about those maneuvers. Almost every single one of the descriptions was something along the lines of, "It was out in the distance, and then suddenly it shot past me." The one Mexican pilot that looks for fish said it was 10 miles out, and then in 3 seconds it zipped past him. He also said it was spherical and had no wings or windows. So tell me, because I'm a little shaky on this part, how he figured it was 10 miles away? There is literally no discerning feature on it at all, what did he have to reference it to? That's all ignoring how he was able to see it 10 miles away and tell that it had no wings or windows, since I highly doubt he caught anything as it was going TWELVE THOUSAND MPH towards him. Particularly since something going that fast was probably glowing from all the friction around it, and the turbulence of its wake would have caused him some serious issues controlling his plane. Seriously, friction, it's a thing. Am I to believe that not only do we have anti-grav and momentum dampeners, we also have Ludicrous Speed engines that apparently don't have tangible exhaust, and (if you combine the various sightings) can change directions instantly (12000 MPH!!), and frictionless surfaces now too? Fuck, I forget all my fluid dynamics, but I don't even think a frictionless surface wouldn't cause the air itself to start glowing from the speed the particles are pushed away. I could be wrong, but I'm not gonna spend time confirming it. Just a frictionless surface of that size and perfection (seriously, you're dead at 12000 mph if a seam separates even a little bit) would be another world-changing technology. That's FOUR now! And they've managed to keep it all hidden!

Unless it is aliens. But except for crop circles, MFF and I don't believe in aliens.

I could go on, but you get the point. Besides, everything turned around when they told me that JOHN MOTHERFUCKING PODESTA was on the case! Woohoo, I'm a believer now! That fucking Mattis guy, I can't believe his "people" wouldn't let these totally sane UFO nuts through to talk to the General. The nerve.

Ok, Pathfinder: Kingmaker isn't gonna play itself, and I've spent way too much time on this already tonight. I expect a full round of Picards and negs from the usual suspects that won't even participate in the discussion.
Watch EP04

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Del

Vyemm Raider
I see a space whale.

Also, back on the Navy pilots thing. You know what is also more plausible than UFOs? That pilots think it is hysterical to spread fake UFO sightings. I'm not saying that's the case, but if I'm ranking shit that I believe over other shit, that one is higher than UFOs.
You're right, it's hysterical to put your career and reputation on the line to spread a hoax and also very typical of military men.

• 1Picard
  • 1Trump
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

• 9Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 13 users

iannis

Musty Nester
The problem is that argument is not specific to EOs, as they are simply an unreliable method to achieve a result. Aroma therapy is a real thing, but it is slippery in the extreme.

We're hitting a boundary of science with this one. The human organism is highly variable within hard limits. It is a complex system. Science, in this case medical science, seeks general truths in order to derive specific methods to apply to instances.

You've got to start somewhere but you've also got to be aware of how unsatisfactory that starting point is. What we are trying to do with aroma therapy is to influence the mind. Mind is not something that has been scientifically defined, much less the interactions of it. That is not for lack of trying, 200 years of solid effort has gone into that undertaking. It is real, it influences, but it is extremely slippery.

Eos fall,into that quagmire. I'm sure that some of them actually DO work. But they work differently for different people and no one can detail exactly how, and only barely why. Much less predict.

Science is about repetition and regimentation.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
It makes sense as a general theory though. What goes into our body influences it's function.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This is pretty cool
Sounds like they are all the commoners from the city.

Hundreds of Mummies Found Buried Around the World’s Oldest Pyramid
An amazing cache of mummies has been found in Egypt near one of the world’s oldest pyramids. Polish archaeologists discovered several hundred of them at the site. The unearthing of the mummified bodies is expected to help researchers better understand a very important site and also the religious beliefs of ordinary ancient Egyptians.

The mummies were discovered by a team of Polish archaeologists from the Department of Egyptology at the University of Warsaw’s Faculty of Oriental Studies that were led by Dr. Kamil Kuraszkiewicz. They had been working in the area near Djoser Pyramid , close to the ancient capital of Memphis in Lower Egypt.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Just another significant piece of history that is generally left out of the mainstream. Despite it being researched extensively and documented well. Doesn't fit the narrative so just don't mention it. Massive battlefield in relatively far Northern Europe from around 3.5k years ago. Including warhorses, huge variety of weapons and material culture.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
It makes sense as a general theory though. What goes into our body influences it's function.
Several EOs are right on the money though, at least in the right conditions of use. Plenty of others that dont make sense. Hi there dragonroot.
Take peppermint for example.
Ingesting peppermint can soothe an upset stomach, can be used as a poultice to heal, clear the nasal passages, tastes great in a cup of booze, etc.
Clearly as an essential oil it retains some of its benefits and cranks the mintiness up to 11.

Lol dont feed him more salt Void Void

• 2Like
  • 1Picard

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Not sure why mudcrush downvotes but is afraid of posting. What I just posted isn't even a conspiracy theory. It's a massive archeological dig in Northern Germany of a battle that had more than 5000 people involved in it. With weapons, professional warriors, and social structure that all point to two societies we don't even know about that had to be more complex than the the narrative of barely cognizant hunter gatherers that should have been in the area as we are led to believe.

If you have professional horseback warriors (like knights) then your society is by definition complex enough to support actives other than fighting for survival. But in 1300 BC this isn't supposed to be the case in the North Germany. They have literally no idea who fought in the battle. All similar archeological items found there are nearly a thousand years younger and made by societies we are much more familiar with.

But yes, civilization started in Euphrates and the timeline of it spreading out from there is correct. Yes sir.

• 4Like
  • 1Salty

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Just another significant piece of history that is generally left out of the mainstream. Despite it being researched extensively and documented well. Doesn't fit the narrative so just don't mention it. Massive battlefield in relatively far Northern Europe from around 3.5k years ago. Including warhorses, huge variety of weapons and material culture.

damn, that's interesting. seemingly two large centralized governments both capable of feeding and outfitting standing armies numbering in the thousands, in 1300 BC -- roughly the time period when the written language was first invented.

there's SO MUCH we don't know about human history, it's mindbottling.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
damn, that's interesting. seemingly two large centralized governments both capable of feeding and outfitting standing armies numbering in the thousands, in 1300 BC -- roughly the time period when the written language was first invented.

there's SO MUCH we don't know about human history, it's mindbottling.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Not sure why mudcrush downvotes but is afraid of posting. What I just posted isn't even a conspiracy theory. It's a massive archeological dig in Northern Germany of a battle that had more than 5000 people involved in it. With weapons, professional warriors, and social structure that all point to two societies we don't even know about that had to be more complex than the the narrative of barely cognizant hunter gatherers that should have been in the area as we are led to believe.

If you have professional horseback warriors (like knights) then your society is by definition complex enough to support actives other than fighting for survival. But in 1300 BC this isn't supposed to be the case in the North Germany. They have literally no idea who fought in the battle. All similar archeological items found there are nearly a thousand years younger and made by societies we are much more familiar with.

But yes, civilization started in Euphrates and the timeline of it spreading out from there is correct. Yes sir.
germany has a lot of strange ancient history.
Nebra sky disk - Wikipedia
800px-Nebra_Scheibe.jpg

The Nebra sky disk is a bronze disk of around 30 centimeters (12 in) diameter and a weight of 2.2 kilograms (4.9 lb), with a blue-green patina and inlaid with gold symbols. These are interpreted generally as a sun or full moon, a lunar crescent, and stars (including a cluster interpreted as the Pleiades). Two golden arcs along the sides, marking the angle between the solstices, were added later. A final addition was another arc at the bottom surrounded with multiple strokes (of uncertain meaning, variously interpreted as a Solar Barge with numerous oars, as the Milky Way, or as a rainbow).
The disk is attributed to a site near Nebra, Saxony-Anhalt, in Germany, and associatively dated to c. 1600 BC. It has been associated with the Bronze Age Unetice culture.

Archaeology fossil teeth discovery in Germany could re-write human history | DW | 19.10.2017
A 9.7-million-year-old discovery has left a team of German scientists scratching their heads. The teeth seem to belong to a species only known to have appeared in Africa several million years later.

• 2Like