Another Life

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
relevant gif
tumblr_nemat54VCi1qe5udso1_500.gif

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hadn't read this thread and I tried to give this a go today. As soon as the hostile takeover attempt went down I marched right over here to see if this shit was going to stay this retarded.

Thanks for saving me several hours.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I hadn't read this thread and I tried to give this a go today. As soon as the hostile takeover attempt went down I marched right over here to see if this shit was going to stay this retarded.

Thanks for saving me several hours.
It only gets worse

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is the first show in ages that makes me hate watch it. Everything about it is just so god damn irritating I keep watching in hopes they all get murdered by clowns.

• 2Like

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
I feel guilt that I watched this entire series...

What a hot, stinking, stupid, rip-off mess this series was. All to go nowhere. (and that's not a spoiler).

The show is it's own spoiler.

Awful. I need a shit ton of time returned to me.

• 1Worf

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
  • 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The feedback is so morbidly atrocious I need a firsthand experience. I haven't seen a sci-fi so universally panned by even the most diehard.

Added to my list.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
The feedback is so morbidly atrocious I need a firsthand experience. I haven't seen a sci-fi so universally panned by even the most diehard.

Added to my list.
Listen it's just not worth it. I've watched like all the sci fi, and I just couldn't do this.

Goatface

lol, i seriously totally forgot everything about this series and had to rewatch the vid i posted to refresh

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

Added to my list.
Be aware this is the most aggressively stupid tv series I have seen in ages. You will wind up watching it just in the hopes all the characters slip and fall into a meat grinder and die horribly.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well, Katee Sackhoff is almost as bad an actress as Emilia Clarke so not surprising the series is bad

• 1Worf

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
If there ever was a show that made me hate the fuck out of it but kept watching because I fucking hated it, this takes the cake. Seriously, it's very creative in how stupid it can get. And holy fuck a season 2.... hooooww. Whyyy? I miss when Netflix had % results so I could see this one sitting at 12%. Fuck you fat Amy Schumer.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
If there ever was a show that made me hate the fuck out of it but kept watching because I fucking hated it, this takes the cake. Seriously, it's very creative in how stupid it can get. And holy fuck a season 2.... hooooww. Whyyy? I miss when Netflix had % results so I could see this one sitting at 12%. Fuck you fat Amy Schumer.
We are in an asteroid in space let’s take our helmets off herp Derp. I am rooting for the music critic aliens to end humanity.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How the hell did this get a second season? I almost couldn't get through the first episode because the dialog was just so bad.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am just angry as fuck that I know this thing somehow got a second season but firefly didn't? FUCK YOU WHOEVER MAKES THIS SHIT FUCK YOU AND WHATEVER HORSE YOU ABUSED TO WRITE YOUR SCRIPTS MOTHER FUCKERS LKSJFLPKJSDKL:FJL:SFIDKHGH@@@@@@@!!!!

• 2Mother of God